Ofensive Behaviour Appologies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

delboy

Reaction score
i would like to publically appologies for my so called offensivness on this site .

firstly for saying YIBBERDEE, YIBBERDA. apparently the use of aussie slang for meaning thats all folks (rex hunt) is classed as spamming the site and will not be tollerated. sorry to all.

secondly for when i do quick replies to post i have used caps to shout at which when i realize i do appologise for and turn the off . aparrently even though i do appologise for this in my posts it is not good enough for a certain mod or you jason (It was).for whom set me a rude email. they know who they are hey "wolf brewery"
thirdly for my spelling maybe it that whitch offends. LoL
and last but not least as i do alot of replies using quick reply then this area dose not have the advantage of selecting italics as suggested .so i guess i will have to just not post any more in case i offend.

so sory to all members and administrators and any mod that i offended , broke the rules , became a pain in the a$$ to. .
maybe i should go elseware .

afterall being a mod is a privillage not a power.

DELBOY opps done it again delboy'delboy.delboy :ph34r: :ph34r:

so postmod used the italics didnt work and bold didnt work ????????????

i personally wouldnt be offended by any of that....

beware the forum nazis delboy it looks like theyre out to get you

and for rexisms at that !!!!!!!!!!
what do they want dennis comentiisms ???

Jeez Delboy, it wasn't a rude email. It was a polite PM requesting you use italics or boldface to add emphasis to your posts rather THAN TYPING IN ALL CAPS WHICH MAKES READING MORE DIFFICULT!

Relax, it's all about the beer.

This post acully has a correct heading, you should have just added that appology to some random post it would have made it more enjoyable

Jeez Delboy, it wasn't a rude email. It was a polite PM requesting you use italics or boldface to add emphasis to your posts rather THAN TYPING IN ALL CAPS WHICH MAKES READING MORE DIFFICULT!

:blink: I've seen posts with Italics and bold intro paras. I don't read them either because the ones in question can go on forever and ever.

They know who they are. B)

Warren -

no no no i am not loosing it over a silly caps lock thing but the accusation of spamming was offensive. so jason (was it) that you mentioned needs to put a sock in it as it is very un australian complaing about caps lock as when i do realize i left them on i am way say sorry in the posts and turn them off.

ok post it wasn,t a rude email it was a pm .sorry i stand corrected. and the rude part was in reference to you sying "stop spamming the forum with jibberish" thats offesive as i dont .SPAM, or send inadvertant advertised materials to any member maybe your choce of words would be better loed at.

Bobby mate mate mate .where do i start with you my friend "Part of Growing up Bobby is Defending your self"may you need a litle growing instead of posting your coments behind a moderator. :p
and Bobby dazlers wernt they womens panty hose in the seventies >LoL you can talk naming oneself after a pair of pantie hose ha ha ha ha ha
relaxed i am ,Grown up i am ,remember i was grown up when you were a cot full of shit and broken buscuits! :D

anyway POSTMODERN water under my bridge let get on with it. :beer:

rdwhahb in lower case :lol:

Batz

anyway POSTMODERN water under my bridge let get on with it. :beer:

Fine, yes, let's.

That's pretty much the response I expected to my PM, not a thread like this. I had no idea you were so sensitive.

Perhaps this is a solution you might apply:

060817_1.jpg

:D :beer:

with got a laptop tight key board :D

only case sensitive obviously .LoL :blink:
and i hate spam too
del

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back