Nsw Special Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bottling from keg tonight. I will do my best.
Sorry, but I am not going to do 2 x stubbies, honestly I can't be arsed and the second IPA is not very plentiful. I will bring some along tomorrow though.

Hey Stu, do you get a prize if you are thinking what I am thinking?

Is there an official time we all have to be there, or is it a pretty relaxed affair?
Im leaving work now.....
To bottle my swap when I get home.

Tasting two of my beers tonight to make sure all is well. Not tasting the BDSA as Ive pretty much drunk all my share. Cant wait to get some more Belgians to drink - Ive developed a taste.

See you guys tomorrow.

Cheers
Andrew.

1. Fatgodzilla
2. Grantw ................. not coming
3. DiscoStu.................not coming
4. Stuster
5. Retsamhsam..............Coming.............. ..Don't touch me...Don't touch me
6. Gulpa
7. Monkeybusiness .................. not coming
8. Gruntus
9. Cortez The Killer
10. Josh ...................... closer to 5pm after work
11. Bizier......................Will be there physically at least
12. floppinab
13. nifty...................coming
14. Muggus (will be bringing Gulpa along)
?? Syd 03
39. Thommo - coming
mr & mrs eyres
barls
redb

1. Chicken Bits to BBQ - Gruntus
2. Beef and Veg kebabs- Syd_03
3. 1kg spicy Chippolata sausages - Fatgodzilla
4. Potato Salad - mrs eyres
5. Couple of loaves of bread - Muggus
6. Tomato salad - maybe some sausages - Gulpa
7. Onions and stuff - Barls
8. Bizier - will think of something
9. Thommo - What's left. Chips and Dips?
10. Stuster - will think of something too. Hopefully not the same something.
11. Retsamhsam - Something with a cream sauce
12. redb - dozen tasty snags

Tasting two of my beers tonight to make sure all is well. Not tasting the BDSA as Ive pretty much drunk all my share. Cant wait to get some more Belgians to drink - Ive developed a taste.

See you guys tomorrow.

Cheers
Andrew.
Good stuff Andrew....can't wait either.

Sampled mine as well....yummy....both are OK now but would benefit with another 2 weeks.

See you guys tomorrow.

Cheers
Andrew.
I probably should've done this.

I know my stout is all good and carbed, and the one bottle of Belgian I tried was 2 weeks in the bottle and had signs of carbonation, and was tasting good.
The IPA on the other hand, i've been too scared to try! :ph34r:

Tried my IPA last night. Only two days in the bottle, but nearly carbed up and I'd say ready to drink right now. :icon_cheers:

Thanks for hosting Gav. Thanks for the ride, Mike. Had a great day, nice beer, nice food. Good to see everyone and looking forward drinking the swap beers.

Cheers
Andrew.

thanks for another good day gav, it was a ball.

Thanks to everyone for a great day and evening, especially to Gav and his family for being such amazing hosts.
Cheers.

Sorry I missed it but a big thanks to fatz and Cortez for the beer ferry. The big fella dropped off my swaps this morning. So where's the tasting thread?

FGZ your Pils is ready to drink. Put it in the fridge and enjoy.

Did anyone try the barleywine on the day? Interested in feedback.

Thanks to Gav for hosting. And Thommo being the ferry. I'll swing by this week.

edit: Thanks

Thanks for hosting Gav. Thanks for the ride, Mike. Had a great day, nice beer, nice food. Good to see everyone and looking forward drinking the swap beers.

Cheers
Andrew.
Twas my pleasure sir, i'll be sure to give you some feedback on that "concoction" you gave me a bottle of.

Many thanks to Gav for putting on the day. Great hospitality and good location, can't ask for much more.
Always enjoy catching up with the fine folks of this forum, trying awesome beers and talking general nonsense.

Fatz, i'm sure you'll be reading this thread soon enough, so I posted up the recipe of that weizenbock on the datebase HERE

Really top day. Thanks for all the delicious beers people brought along to share. Big thanks to Gav and his family for being a fantastic host. :beerbang:

I'm up for a re-match any time, Gav. If you think you're ready. :ph34r: :lol:

Did anyone try the barleywine on the day? Interested in feedback.

Damn. That was out, then other beers got in the way. I was really hoping to try that one but missed out. It might have been opened later in the evening but my guess is this is one for the host. :(

Bloody Hell, 11am start, and what was that 11pm finish. I'm pretty sure I forgot to eat anything after 6pm, whoever was left and whatever happened was a bit hazy after that!!!! Paid for it with an 8am start 5pm finish at football with the kids yesterday.

Thanks for all for coming and for the beers, I'll get some photos up in the next day or two.

And many thanks to my long suffering for sorting through the chaos!!!!

Thanks to Gav and his family for hosting a great day. Also to everyone for all the sharing and talking of all things beer.

Cheers

Thanks to all for the many great beers shared and all those who brought tasty foodstuffs.

Many, many thanks to Gav and his family for kindly offering up their place for the day and being fantastic hosts throughout

Did you get the kids Shirts, Shorts and Shocks in the end?

Here is a good photo to start the pics off, 9.05pm.

I should sleep more than three hours the night before a swap and not start to bottle at 10 am that morning.
20032010449.jpg

Back