• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[NSW] FS: 3x cornies, 1x MKOL gas, 1x dead kegerator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shinjuku

Reaction score
hi guys,

getting out of homebrewing game as I need some cash to get back overseas soon.

I have a series 2 kegerator (the one with round door) and two tap font on it, but it doesnt get cold... compressor runs fine... not sure what it is, dont have time to muck around with it. could use it as fermentation or fix the problem could be simple as a fan or could be something else I have absolutely no idea? $75
3x corny kegs all hold pressure and work perfect , have replacement seals also here new $65 each
1x 6.8KG My Keg On Legs, basically like new bought from north sydney daves home brew shop not that long ago and still on its first fill of gas.... comes with a dual gage regulator on it already ill chuck in works fine $220

I have a working decent westernhouse 215L ish fridge / freezer combo can fit two kegs staggered in if someone might want that $100

all beer line and disconnects here too ill chuck em in a box.... can take the entire lot in one go $550, got picnic tap and hose, all the disconnects, new seals, etc etc

pickup near Wollongong NSW

Bloody hell this stuff goes quick... barely a chance to view it and there's already buyers :blink:

I'm just grumpy cos I keep missing out. :p

Back