NSW 2013 Xmas in July Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If a day before the 12th of June is chosen I'm able to make it and would be happy with the date, otherwise I don't care as someone else is the one swapping the beers for me.

I think we now need some emphatic leadership on the date for the swap so we can lock it down and make our excuses. Who's going to crack first?

I'm now moving house in early July, so I won't be able to host as per my previous post. It looks as though barls is our main man for June. Unless someone else comes up with something.

I've got my case swap beer ready to go.

I've just trawled back through the thread and couldn't actually see a date for Barls' place. If we can lock one it and call it done that'd be sweet!

Ester Trub said:
Just going back through the forum to PM yum beer, and his last post says he has dropped out of the swap, but he hasn't removed his name from the list.

I am just going to remove him and put my name in his place.
I will also remove DJ from the list.
Cheers mate, I had removed my name but somehow it got back on there.

Grantw said:
I've just trawled back through the thread and couldn't actually see a date for Barls' place. If we can lock one it and call it done that'd be sweet!
I don't think he gave a date, just said June. I propose 22nd June. How does that sound to you barls?

22nd sounds fine, hold on let me check with swmbo. hmmm nothing on done.
so its now the 22nd if everyone else is happy.

Serves me right for forcing the date - I can't make the 22nd, but I'm sure my beers will get there on the IBU bus!

Yeah I can't make the 22nd either will have to organise to get my beers there.

I also can't make the 22nd and I was relying on RexBanner to take mine.......

Being a lazy prick(saves me trolling previous posts) what's the address for the swap? Any other plans for the day??

my place at this stage in denistone east, which is near west ryde.
happy for it to be another weekend just not the one before. How do people feel about the 29th June then?

The Village Idiot said:
Being a lazy prick(saves me trolling previous posts) what's the address for the swap? Any other plans for the day??
pm me for the address as im no posting it on a public forum.
more than likely it will be a bbq/ get together.

Happy with the 29th if i cant get there on the day i will arrange to drop off before the date.

Latest posts

Back