NRL And AFL Tipping Comp

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want an AHB NRL and AFL Tipping Comp in 2005?

• I'm in for an NRL Tipping Comp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm in for an AFL Tipping Comp

• I'm in for an AFL and NRL Tipping Comp

• Rugby Union is the only footy and I'm in that comp

• I'd rather just sink brews and just watch the game

• Footy sucks. I'm signing up on the knitting forums

• Total voters
Well done RobW, can you PM me your address.

Cheers

Doc said:
Congratulations RobW. Pretty tight at the top, but you got across the line first.

Thanks Doc, great to see the Swannies get up after so many years and thanks for organising the comp. I'd like to be able to claim that it was skill but there was a lot of luck involved. :p So many games decided by a kick and the finals were diabolical to pick. Looking forward to next year & maybe the Bombers might win a few.

Rob

C'mon Balmain!!! :D

I will be following my team from a pub here in Cairns on Sunday.

I may not be back on these boards on Monday :huh:

THE DRUNK ARAB said:
C'mon Balmain!!!

I will be following my team from a pub here in Cairns on Sunday.

I may not be back on these boards on Monday
[post="79693"][/post]​

You're a brave, brave man not going for the Cowboys up there TDA. :eek: :lol:

Good luck surviving... Should be a great GF :)

Shawn.

THE DRUNK ARAB said:
C'mon Balmain!!!

[post="79693"][/post]​

That gives me the screamin irits !!!!!!

They are the WESTS TIGERS !!! :beerbang:

The same goes to Paul Roos and Barry Hall, Letting those free loading Victorians call them the Sth Melb........The AFL were going to put the sword to them and send them to the history books. <_<

THEY are the SYDNEY SWANS !!! :beerbang:

Almost had me getting excited to watch next year...till the media started with the 72 years(or whatever) since the last GF victory.....NEWS FLASH..the SYDNEY SWANS NEVER won one ever..till now

if they want to keep going with it they can take their poofters ping pong back south again... :angry:

hopping off the soapy now

Duff said:
Well done RobW, can you PM me your address.

Cheers
[post="79445"][/post]​

Likewise RobW, and I'll sort out a winners brew.

Beers,
Doc

Almost had me getting excited to watch next year...till the media started with the 72 years(or whatever) since the last GF victory.....NEWS FLASH..the SYDNEY SWANS NEVER won one ever..till now

Linz
Pissed me off too all that Sth Melb crap, & the Bloods, I hope you realise that StGeorge /Illawarra have never won a premiership! You can kiss those 11 in a row the mighty Saints with the big red V racked up, good bye. That is ancient history!

If you listen carefully you can hear a large man somewhere in Campbelltown crying.

I am a Tigers fan. I have my souvenir cap from the inaugural game at Campbelltown Stadium when they managed a draw with the Broncs. I can't figure out how the Tigers are playing the Cowboys for the title. I can't decide between Pilsner or IPA to serve on Sunday evening?
Cheers
Gerard

Linz said:
THE DRUNK ARAB said:
C'mon Balmain!!!

[post="79693"][/post]​

That gives me the screamin irits !!!!!!

They are the WESTS TIGERS !!! :beerbang:

The same goes to Paul Roos and Barry Hall, Letting those free loading Victorians call them the Sth Melb........The AFL were going to put the sword to them and send them to the history books. <_<

THEY are the SYDNEY SWANS !!! :beerbang:

if they want to keep going with it they can take their poofters ping pong back south again... :angry:

hopping off the soapy now
[post="79771"][/post]​

It is still the same team. What is wrong with including the people who had to put up with their team being removed to another state? You would have to be hard-hearted to deny the happiness shown by some of the old guys who thought they would never see their team win another premiership before they died.

Some people get worked up over the smallest things.

Hello Linz

The address for that lovely stein is MERIT188

181 SOMERVILLE ROAD HORNSBY HEIGHTS NSW 2077

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Gerard_M said:
If you listen carefully you can hear a large man somewhere in Campbelltown crying.

[post="79804"][/post]​
But if noone is there to hear or see it, does it really happen?

Murray said:
It is still the same team. What is wrong with including the people who had to put up with their team being removed to another state? You would have to be hard-hearted to deny the happiness shown by some of the old guys who thought they would never see their team win another premiership before they died.

[post="79827"][/post]​

Its NOT their team, nor the same team(who was in the GF team that played for the Sth Melbn team that moved to Sydney???)

....The team would be dead now if the VFL had their way and the old buggers would never had seen them again.

The fact there was NO reference to the team being The Sydney Swans in the on ground, post game events is what gets me worked up(but not that much)

OK a little B)

Taking my league ball and going home :ph34r:

:chug:

lagernut said:
Hello Linz

The address for that lovely stein is MERIT188

181 SOMERVILLE ROAD HORNSBY HEIGHTS NSW 2077

[post="80895"][/post]​

Mailed today from Silverwater PO.

They "said" it would be there tomorrow.......We'll see

Beerz

Linz

A BIG THANK YOU TO LINZ THE PRIZE MUG TURNED UP TODAY IN PERFECT CONDITION IT WILL GET A WORKOUT THIS WEEKEND

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Must have pics of the enjoyment!!

hehehe

crap, forgot all about this..

i got this wonderful capper here, send it to MERIT188, that address above?..

sorry guys only checked back today yes please warb send to above address,linz working on the photos SWMBO says my ego is big enough!!! What would a women know!!!!

Latest posts

Back