North American Clone Brews

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewing_Brad

Reaction score
Hey peeps,

Does anyone have a copy of "North American Clone Brews" and if so, can you tell me if it has anything from Dieu du Ciel or St Bock in there (Quebec, Canada)?

Reason I ask is because that's where I am at the moment (Montreal) and I have fallen in love with both of those breweries! If there's anything mimicking something those two breweries, I want to buy the book (or, if there's only 1 or 2 recipes, perhaps I could ask you REALLY nicely to transcribe it for me?)

If you ever get a chance, come to Montreal and drink your way around some of the amazing micro-breweries this city has to offer. It also has a fairly active homebrewing community too, from what I've seen.

Cheers
Brad
51RnJ4t4T3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you catch the Formula One circus while you are in Montreal ?

Did you catch the Formula One circus while you are in Montreal ?
Catch it? You couldn't avoid it. Every street main was blocked off because of some festival or other and chockers full of people. I tried retreating to the safety of a pub or two, but that was worse. In the end, I barricaded myself in my apartment with a couple of cases of beer to ride out the storm.

That part I enjoyed :beer:

Latest posts

Back