No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maynard's a good sport, and a huge fan of this genre of comedy. But his wines are like his children.
That would be like Arron Spelling sitting there with a box set of Tori's movies whilst the hosts cracked jokes about nepotism, hyperthyroidism and boob jobs gone awry.

He actually looks totally in on it to me. But whatevs.

Cant remember seeing Bill Hicks doing something similar so good to see Maynard trying some original material there.

Hey look, we're 500 pages in!

http://youtu.be/UWLIgjB9gGw

Page 500 of this thread, just wanted to get in on it for prosperity. That is all, carry on.

Malted said:
Page 500 of this thread, just wanted to get in on it for prosperity. That is all, carry on.
Geez I would hate to reply and end up on page 501.

Edit: Oh FFS, sometimes life is just plain unfair.

Upon 5 centurions, to what posterity do we seek claim.

I have enjoyed tonight a koösch after more than 3 years! It was the 4th reason I fell in love with beer, helles, Weiss, Vienna lager, kölsch. 4th in no order.

I just replaced my alternator regulator brushes without removing my alternator. I did this with a desk lamp and my phone for light, permanently lost one nut (which would have been nice to retain) to the inky black depths of the engine. I required tinsnips for some modifications to the cover to remove it, and I had to use combos of socket/bit drivers and multi-grips to rotate because of low clearance. This was after a hard day after a sleepless night. I then ran a bath and listened to Piper at the Gates of Dawn in full while soaking and having a couple of beers. As someone who is not a grease monkey, I am pretty proud of my effort.

Well done. Sounds like you did as good a job as any mechanic would do. You left out the part about hitting it with the mash hammer and shorting a screwdriver to positive but these techniques only come with experience I spose. Hope you ripped yourself off afterwards too!

$12.70 was a little steep. Sometimes you just have to treat yourself. I know it is a luxury item and all, having a car which drives.

practicalfool said:
Upon 5 centurions, to what posterity do we seek claim.
Can I double up and have one for prosperity AND one for posterity? Or is that greedy?

It's preposterous, is what it is.

My little one came home today to tell me they had silk worms in class. She was stoked. She then went on to tell me that some of them had died inside their raccoons.

I had no idea raccoons could be kept in Australian schools, especially ones infested with worms.

My wife wasn't feeling well today and unexpectedly threw up in the bushes while we had the little one at the playground. Little one said, totally amazed and overjoyed, "Wow Mama, again again!"

I can relate to that....oh the things that you have to explain to young kids

Just sneaking in before the close of the big 500.

Back