No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's looking out for my best interests.

Wow komodo I didnt expect u to take my bait. So sorry. Not meant for u.
Unions have no place. Over bloated gimme gimme organisations fk b the country then cry when cheaper (prob better qualified workers bought in).

Like teachers l boxing about having performance pay and standards. Omfg por darlings actually havingvto demonstrate they perform. The rest of us do that. And i used to be in govt!

They made beds they can lie in it, money grubbing so and so.

Baits out. Go fetch.

Some thread about Darren Lockyer. A guy has just posted and completely contradicted what he said last night. The funny thing though; he is oblivious to the hypocrisy.

goomboogo said:
Some thread about Darren Lockyer. A guy has just posted and completely contradicted what he said last night. The funny thing though; he is oblivious.
FTFY

citymorgue2 said:
Unions have no place. Over bloated gimme gimme organisations fk b the country then cry when cheaper (prob better qualified workers bought in).

Like teachers l boxing about having performance pay and standards. Omfg por darlings actually havingvto demonstrate they perform. The rest of us do that. And i used to be in govt!

Baits out. Go fetch.
I hope you work on Labour Day!

Teachers do have to demonstrate how they perform. It's called performance management.

jyo, you still got the link to those pics? it's been a while, feel like a laugh.

After 2 days of getting paid to brew beer I'm back at my day job. Why do I do this again? Oh yeah. Cash.
That and my love of dealing with architects. I love pandering to their aesthetic decisions which push a rushed job back further and costs more money on what's apparently a very tight budget.
It'll all be worth it though, cause in 50 years people will be admiring the Australian maritime college's student work shop for its magnificent conduit free concrete ceilings.

Just standing in the kitchen wiping up for the missus.

Hear the bedroom door open and little miss four the grandaughter walks past with 'blankie'draped over her head. into the tiolet, than hear toilet door shut agin upon which she trudge back still with the blanket over her head and bedroom door shuts again.

Sorta like Casper the Pinkish Furry Unsociable Ghost :D

SometimesYouJustKnowIt'sGoingToBeARoughDayPunkin

citymorgue2 said:

Baits out. Go fetch.
hope youve got the drag set. How do you measure a teachers performance? if a teacher is given a class full of ratbags and slow kids that dont want to learn or cant learn then no matter how good they are or how hard they work they will never look as good as the hopeless and lazy teacher in a good area with well motivated students who want and have the capacity to learn.we know who will get the performance bonuses though dont we. on the subject of unions who else do the poor have to stand up for them? without them we would still have the right wings workchoices act where the rich get richer and the poorer work for whatever crumbs they can get because bussiness making bigger and bigger profits is more important than wether the employee can earn enough to live on and have a little job security to plan for the future. i love how business and right wing nutters complain about the workers having a union to stand up for theyre rights but are more than happy to be members of vecci wich in essence is an employers union. rather hypocritical in my opinion.

Back