No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another high tech electrical solution from the safety commission, ringwood branch

IMG_0526.jpg

the cube is keeping the immersion heat at a safe height. worked a treat. cant reccomend anyone copy it in good conscience though.

on the bright side, hit exact volume and gravity.

Didn't really want the toasted sangas for lunch today, ham, cheese, tomato is not very ecxiting. Especially when I forgot the tomato, and cheese.

another high tech electrical solution from the safety commission, ringwood branch

View attachment 46189

the cube is keeping the immersion heat at a safe height. worked a treat. cant reccomend anyone copy it in good conscience though.

on the bright side, hit exact volume and gravity.

Ahh, one of those set-ups where the finely balanced mechanical and electrical engineering works absolutely perfect, until you turn your back and it bursts into flames :D

I won about 12 million quid this week already...and had a couple of new african friends offer me multi millions of various other currencies. I hate it when some prick puts your email address out there and you get the influx of junk for a few months until they move on to the next list..

On a happier note, I now have some ideas to get a little revenge on a few people who've pissed on my patch lately...

I won about 12 million quid this week already...and had a couple of new african friends offer me multi millions of various other currencies. I hate it when some prick puts your email address out there and you get the influx of junk for a few months until they move on to the next list..

On a happier note, I now have some ideas to get a little revenge on a few people who've pissed on my patch lately...

No-one offered to make your junk bigger? Hope I'm not the only one, I keep telling the wife I'm huge.

Nope, I havent had one of those for a while. At one stage though I was getting a complex...I'd get the same two junkmails every day; one telling me to increase the worodongla by 4" and the other telling me I needed to re-connect with the wife... :blink:

Lol, nice one CM2, it seems however that Rex Banner won this one!

Banner: You're out there somewhere, beer baron! And I'll find you.
Homer Siborg: No you won't!
Banner: Yes, I will!
Homer Siborg: Won't!

Cheers SJ

My local Dan's has just started stocking TT Landlords - cold even. :icon_drunk: Although they are $7.99 each <_<

And that's a lot for a 500ml imported beer is it?

For a 4.1% ABV beer compared to a 500mL Young's Special London Ale @ 6.4% sitting right next it for $5.99 it is. It's all relative.

For a 4.1% ABV beer compared to a 500mL Young's Special London Ale @ 6.4% sitting right next it for $5.99 it is. It's all relative.
That the Dan's at Holland Park? If so give the Stoke range a look. They've (Dan's) expanded their range a bit recently.

Lol, nice one CM2, it seems however that Rex Banner won this one!

Banner: You're out there somewhere, beer baron! And I'll find you.
Homer Siborg: No you won't!
Banner: Yes, I will!
Homer Siborg: Won't!

Cheers SJ

If we were to butcher a Simpsons quote, I would have gone for

Homer: Ahh Siborg, how many times have you saved my butt?

Latest posts

Back