No Mercy! No Mercy!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TidalPete

BREWING BY THE BEACH
Reaction score
After careful consideration & reflection to my previous posting promises I would like to inform you all that after many years of being there & suffering the NSW domination of QLD at Lang Park (NEVER SUNCORP) pre 1980 I have come to the firm conclusion that even if this CHAMPION RUGBY LEAGUE SIDE is not the superior of those earlier QLD cockroach busters then it's bloody-well close to the mark.
nine.gif

Won't even mention the final score but am astonished that these great blokes let NSW in to score with one minute to go. WTF! :angry:
To all you aerial ping pong fanitics (No capitals :lol: ), Rugger Buggers & the others who can't quite grasp the GREATEST GAME OF ALL I feel sorry for you as this is without a doubt THE GREATEST GAME OFF ALL. but better still I can say without any shaddow of doubt whatsoever that ----------
IT'S HARD TO BE HUMBLE WHEN YOU'RE A BORN & BRED QUEENSLANDER.
ten-on-ten.gif

After careful consideration & reflection to my previous posting promises I would like to inform you all that after many years of being there & suffering the NSW domination of QLD at Lang Park (NEVER SUNCORP) pre 1980 I have come to the firm conclusion that even if this CHAMPION RUGBY LEAGUE SIDE is not the superior of those earlier QLD cockroach busters then it's bloody-well close to the mark.
nine.gif

Won't even mention the final score but am astonished that these great blokes let NSW in to score with one minute to go. WTF! :angry:
To all you aerial ping pong fanitics (No capitals :lol: ), Rugger Buggers & the others who can't quite grasp the GREATEST GAME OF ALL I feel sorry for you as this is without a doubt THE GREATEST GAME OFF ALL. but better still I can say without any shaddow of doubt whatsoever that ----------
IT'S HARD TO BE HUMBLE WHEN YOU'RE A BORN & BRED QUEENSLANDER.
ten-on-ten.gif

Pete,

As a cockroach I have to admit that the current queensland side is one of the best teams ever, anywhere. As a commentator said, the blues would be lucky to get one jumper in a national team. For me, the only thing that sullies their greatness is the inclusion of a moneygrabbing code hopper. Get rid of him for game 3 and give the jumper to a true blue league player. Give the Blues another 2 years and we may be in with a chance.

cheers

Browndog

Pete,

As a cockroach I have to admit that the current queensland side is one of the best teams ever, anywhere. As a commentator said, the blues would be lucky to get one jumper in a national team. For me, the only thing that sullies their greatness is the inclusion of a moneygrabbing code hopper. Get rid of him for game 3 and give the jumper to a true blue league player. Give the Blues another 2 years and we may be in with a chance.

cheers

Browndog

as always, BD, you are a gentleman and a thinking man's commentator. I endorse your comments on the talents and professional teamwork of the current Queensland team. I also see nothing but troubled waters for future NSW teams until we can get and keep a squad that will rise to the very impressive standards Queensland have risen too.

But you are far too kind. Under the front rower's code of "Don't let fear hold you back" I'll say what needs to be said

GO AND GET F@&%@D QUEENSLANDERS.

Feel better already. Bring on Game 3.

:party:

Draws a deep breath and with the passion normally reserved for yelling "Queenslander!" shouts
"Feck off ya southern b@stard"

That's what i like to see in my footie - PASSION.. You blokes are all right by me ! :party:

We'll continue these discussions at a more appropriate time (probably just after Game 3)

Latest posts

Back