Night At Grumpys In November

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to the Evening at Grumpys on the 26th it should be a great night out .....

I'll will have room in my car if anyone needs a lift to grumpy's or back from grumpy's... the only thing is i wont be able to get upto grumpies until around 7pm at the earliest as i will have to Pick up my chueffeur at 6:30pm

cheers and many beers
ozdevil

I'll happily join in car pooling arrangements (as passenger!!!), or will dig deeper for a communal cab from the city if that's how it ends up.
TDH is there still a bus stop right outside Grumpies?? If so what time's the last bus on a friday??

Make it an over nighter
Wake up , yawn , shower , off to Goliaths

One is not amused.

There is one Friday night in November when I have to go to something else, and it is the 26th.

BUGGER

Pedro

It looks like I'll be able to make the grumpy's evening. I may drive there, but am seriously thinking about catching a bus there and back again.

If i do drive, I'll let everyone know and people can catch a lift from and to the city / north east direction.

Why not join the pissy crew Boots and stay in the cabin we are getting? :chug:

Around 4 of us at last count , and the cabin is only $60 ish all up , cheap azz !

Does that include Lyndoch..... :rolleyes:

Hmm let me think ... 4 - 5 guys who have been on the piss all night, after dining on gourmet pizzas, sleeping in the same room .... the crystal hops i used in my last brew had a real perfumy type smell, but I'm sure it'll be nothing on the smell in that cabin saturday morning :lol:
:unsure:
:blink:
:(

I'll pass it by the minister for home affairs and see how far I get :)

It will be cheaper than cabs from the city, and a hell of a lot easier than buses, so I reckon I may well get in on that. I'll confirm closer to the date.

Wee Stu,

The last bus to Adelaide (165M) will go past Grumpy's at around 9:15pm.
It gets you into town around 10pm.

I'll be joining the "Pissy" brew crew if there is enough room in the cabin.

I'll be driving up, so if anyone wants a one way lift / a lift back in the morning let me know.

I can squeeze 4 others in my car (at a pinch - no breathing in the back seat allowed) so let me know / first in first served.

Batz I think I was in the original count for the pissy crew? If not add my name :D

Bulk berroca here I come!

I'll get the bus there from work - but happily cadge a lift or taxi onto Goliath's in the morning!

Latest posts

Back