Next Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barls

causer of chaos and mayhem
Reaction score
ok guys when is the next catch up, is there going to be one before the comp? because i got a couple of bottles i was given to bring with me from my travels.

Haven't thought about it to be honest, barls. I'm all out of ideas for what to do right now. Got any suggestions? Would be good to have a meet though. :)

im up for most things mate. ie just got 2 bottles from keith that im going to bring. im happy to have it at my place again that way we just get the hardcore brewers. :party: ;) ;)

Sounds great to me. Shame that Barramundi isn't up this way to give me a lift back though. :lol:

ok ill talk to swmbo and get back with a date, if nobody else comes up with anything

we could always do a meet at Paddys or the Macquarie

The Mac has a fine selection at the moment, had the Pale and red lager on friday, very tasty, we could have a meal as well-

I could go the Maq or the Lord Nelson, both nice beers. Have you got your gas heater working Barls ?? :)
we talking a sat ??

gas heater is fully functional. the mac could be good as well though. then i can just save the two magnums i have till the next brew day

got the go ahead from the other half if we decide to have it at my place. but the pub sounds like a god one

Lets do the pub(the mac) thats my vote anyway, june is practically over and I guess in a months time we'll be down the scout hall judging some German beers, also a central location makes getting there and having a drink without worrying about driving a bit easier

I'm in favour of the mac too. Bit far for some to your house, barls, though great offer. What day? Saturday?

Coming weekends are a wipeout, Sat. night SWMBO is out on the tiles, next weekend I'm back in Adelaide for Mum's 70th!!!! You boys go right ahead though and have one for me.

im good for any weekend just let me know.
as for my place it was just an idea

Either is fine for me. What does everybody else think?

so the 5th then around 12-1. im there i should be better by then.
btw stu have you tried that to make that braggot yet????

Made it barls. Will bring along one for you to try at a later point.

Back