Newstead Brewing Company - Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah been there a couple of times. Not a bad little brew pub. Pretty flavourful beers too.

yeah pretty nice place. I really like their Porter. be sure to try some of the other guest beers they have on tap there - I find they are a bit more interesting than the core range and more up the ally of us home brewers. last time I was there they had a big pallet full of mangoes so look out for a mango beer soon!

Good food and good beer.

I like the model of having their own beers and guest taps too.

Coodgee said:
yeah pretty nice place. I really like their Porter. be sure to try some of the other guest beers they have on tap there - I find they are a bit more interesting than the core range and more up the ally of us home brewers. last time I was there they had a big pallet full of mangoes so look out for a mango beer soon!
They're just about to release the 4th of the collaboration kettle soured beers with Gavin Croft of Croft Brewing which is a Mango sour.

Mark Howes and Newstead are at the core of the beer scene in Brisbane and provide massive support to a lot of people.

Don't turn up at lunch time, it gets as busy as the Calcutta Railway Station.
The APA would have to be one of the best beers I have ever enjoyed in Australia.

Back