Newbie from Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rorschach

Reaction score
Hi All!

Just picked up a starter kit from my local homebrew shop. Tried it a few years ago when I was at uni and been meaning to give it a go again for a little while!
Looking forward to getting it going and trying what I get out of it! I'm an industrial chemist by trade so this can't be all that hard, can it??
Had a nosey round the site, lots to learn!

Andy

Good luck Rorschach. Hope you can turn your chemistry skills to a tasty kind if evil for our benefit. Cheers
Sam

Good one Andy and welcome. Plenty of advice here and don't be worried about seeking it. Remember, cleanliness, sanitization and fermentation temperature control are a top start to great beers.
Cheers

Hi Andy I'm sor, Cockburn as well.theres a few nor brewers here as well.
I'm on a grain father just starting out as well, enjoy the forum
Greg

Welcome aboard

Another SOR in Bibra Lake started out with "kits and bits" graduated to "bucket in a bucket", built one of the first (talked about on this site anyway) "all in one units" then graduated to a 20lt Braumeister fermenting in a temp controlled fridge, now I ferment under pressure in a specific unit that controls temperature, pressure, clarify's and I now go from "Grain to |Brain" in as little as 8 days.

Wobbly

Thanks all for the welcome!
*settles in*

wobbly said:
Welcome aboard

Another SOR in Bibra Lake started out with "kits and bits" graduated to "bucket in a bucket", built one of the first (talked about on this site anyway) "all in one units" then graduated to a 20lt Braumeister fermenting in a temp controlled fridge, now I ferment under pressure in a specific unit that controls temperature, pressure, clarify's and I now go from "Grain to |Brain" in as little as 8 days.

Wobbly
sandgroper said:
Hi Andy I'm sor, Cockburn as well.theres a few nor brewers here as well.
I'm on a grain father just starting out as well, enjoy the forum
Greg
Greg and Wobbly
Good to hear there are some locals I can call on if I need them!
Got my gear from TWOC in Bibra Lake, but have seen theres a place round the corner from me in Yangebup as well I'll be keen to pay a visit!

Back