New To Ag Searched...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could this mean that chappo and sinkarse will give us all pleasure by not being fools for the remaining 11 months? I would pay for that pleasure

Could this mean that chappo and sinkarse will give us all pleasure by not being fools for the remaining 11 months? I would pay for that pleasure

:lol: Ragman you are a class act!

:super:

They obviously don't call him ragman for nothing... Must be that time of the month. B)

Warren -

I doubt that very much B)

pity-the-fool1.jpg

Go on then Fagman, donate $250 to AHB and I will leave the forum.

Make that $500 and it's a two for one deal! ;)

Chappo, are you organizing a bulk buy? You'll need to sort that out with Dane, don't want another Chinese hops debacle :lol: .

Andrew

+1 Chapstick.......

:ph34r:

Chappo, are you organizing a bulk buy? You'll need to sort that out with Dane, don't want another Chinese hops debacle :lol: .

Andrew

Worst thing is I reckon the money would get raised :( . I would then have to lurk on another forum...

<_< Always the Chinese Hops debacle :lol:

Worst thing is I reckon the money would get raised :( . I would then have to lurk on another forum...

<_< Always the Chinese Hops debacle :lol:

No need to lurk on another forum. You could just come back here at a time in the future under another user name. Perhaps, 'The other, other Real Craftbrewer'.

Who u kidding chap chap u wouldn't leave for 250. Betides. Worst April fools Thread ever. Pathetic.

Latest posts

Back