New Tightarse Purchases

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Details on the thermometer would be great, I'm still using a $10 cheap coffee thermometer which I'm sure is way out...

$23 at BOC South Rd
it's got a beeper and functions
i think you can set it to beep if it goes over or under preset temps
no RS232 port to plug into a puter tho

I wouldent shop @ BOC just because they rip us of with rental on gas bottles ...There must be some somewhere else...!!!!

ST*&f Blo*&^ BOC

End rant

Cheers fnqbunyip

FNQ Bunyip said:
I wouldent shop @ BOC just because they rip us of with rental on gas bottles ...There must be some somewhere else...!!!!

ST*&f Blo*&^ BOC

End rant

Cheers fnqbunyip
[post="94798"][/post]​

Dick Smith & Tandy will have them.

Nice,

In the market for a digital thermometer. Will check out BOC, Tandy and Trickie Dickies.

Cheers,
Jarrad

If you are in the market for a digital multimeter, there are quite a few around that have thermocouples.

tangent said:
$23 at BOC South Rd
it's got a beeper and functions
i think you can set it to beep if it goes over or under preset temps
no RS232 port to plug into a puter tho
[post="94788"][/post]​

Does the mash paddle have an ethernet port?

:p sorry i couldnt help but have a "STIR" :lol:

Is the burner a high or low preasure job tangent? How many BTU's

cheers

edit - spelling, im trying to give the mistakes up but i always need one more ;)

tangent with that mash paddle might pay to drill of 25 dia holes in it so it easier to break dough balls unless you are going to underlet

I would have thought a tight arse mash paddle should have a pointy end.

Where does the power lead plug in to the paddle.

Edit: Duck Fupped on spelling

the mash paddle's 802.11 guys! You don't think i'd just buy a lump of wood do you?
thinking about drilling those holes Jaz, just gotta avoid the electronics. :D

dunno how many BTU for the burner but it get's the keg kettle boiling ok! I saw them again today $14.50!!!! Now that's tigharsed B)

the digital thermo with probe on a lead is awesome, one of my better purchases. You can dangle it down into the boil without steaming your hands like dim-sims.
I also noticed there's alarms for different temps etc. Awesome after using a little glass thermometer. You can sit back with a beer :chug: and watch the boil temp rise. Very relaxing.

Latest posts

Back