New Sydney Inner West brew shop opening

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mckenry said:
Bunnings does a Bromic cylinder. These are Oxyturbo and according to MHB, have a unique thread and therefore I wont be able to fit my reg to the Bunnings bottle. His post here.
Happy to hear from anyone who has bought MHB's wort aeration kit that can get replacement o2 from Bunnings.
A little off topic, but I just found this catalogue on the Bromic website: http://www.bromicplumbing.com.au/media/Soldering%20and%20Welding.pdf
On the last page you can see the Bromic OxySet soldering/welding kit and it's using...... an OxyTurbo 136g disposable O2 cylinder (item number 1811320).
Just punch that item number into the search box at Bunnings and you get the Bromic O2 cylinders: http://www.bunnings.com.au/bromic-136g-oxygen-cylinder-_p5910220
Also the regulator looks the same.

just found this thread and would like to say, oh yeah, a freakin brew shop in my hood!
looking forward to some transactions with you

went in there this morning and met the lovely couple who run it. looks like the beginning of a fantastic little shop. friendly, ever-growing stock supply and great location. can't wait til it's in full swing.

fletcher

Sam, I really really really hope you are able to make this venture work. Those of us that have been around a while have seen a few LHBS come and go in Inner Sydney, one of which was located in Llewellyn St. not 500m around the corner from where you are now. The common thread from those proprietors was being unable to build up enough turnover due to competition from online on variety and price.
I hope you have started well and will pop in over the coming weeks, if you do it well you'll certainly get my business (and by the looks of this thread a few others) from Nth. Sydney (sorry Dave!!!)

Latest posts

Back