New Brewers Read This!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skippy

Reaction score
The book "How to Brew Beer", by J. Palmer is excellent for anyone wanting to go AG. However according to Boffins Bookshop in Perth (9321 5755), it is out of print and there are only 10 left in the world, all in the USA, so order 1 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It proberly may never be published again!

The lady at the bookstore said I was very lucky...whatever that means.

The book "How to Brew Beer", by J. Palmer is excellent for anyone wanting to go AG. However according to Boffins Bookshop in Perth (9321 5755), it is out of print and there are only 10 left in the world, all in the USA, so order 1 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or read it online:

http://www.howtobrew.com/

Steve

I'm pretty sure she's telling extremely mis-informed porky pies :)

Grain and Grape stock it, seen it in Dymocks, Borders within the last month or two; plenty of copies too.

But maybee, just maybee, when it comes to Ordering a copy...Once bookshops that have them in stock, run out of stock.......
maybee the ladys right??

Looks like you have been fed a sales line .. if they do run out due to popularity, then they do another print run.

John Palmers book is very popular and has been around in several editions for quite a while.

Fingers crossed you picked up the latest third edition.

i heard on a podcast (cant remember which ) with j.p. that the online version is not as complete as the book
.. cheers...spog...

Latest posts

Back