Need For Bulk Buy Alerts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not a problem mate, ive had to keep an eye out for any that interest me through the actual posts

I agree with Bribie that a new thread should be started in the bulk buy forum for future buys and a post made in the pub forum informing members that a new buy is up and running.

Cheers Altstart

I agree with Bribie that a new thread should be started in the bulk buy forum for future buys and a post made in the pub forum informing members that a new buy is up and running.

Cheers Altstart
Well that is kind of what I intended with this thread, I have attatched, in the hope that it would be kept active. But maybe I wasn't transparent enough on what my intentions were. Problem with starting new B Buy threads is waiting for danes approval.

Not so blatent sale pitch thread

Cheers

Well that is kind of what I intended with this thread, I have attatched, in the hope that it would be kept active. But maybe I wasn't transparent enough on what my intentions were. Problem with starting new B Buy threads is waiting for danes approval.
Which totally defeats the purpose and reason of why they were removed from the obvious-list in the first place.
But I'm not an admin person so who cares. :)

Latest posts

Back