Need A New Drinking Partner...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
linky

heaps of these around up this way chappo they seem pretty tuff , a couple of mates have them for contract work

cheers

and Australian built

Thanks fella's for a the good advice and feedback. Who said this forum was going to the dogs?

@Tony Whilst having a V8 mower that will mow an acre in under 9 seconds is somewhat appealing to Olde Chap Chap I feel it would undoubtably end in tears :icon_cheers:

Well the field is narrowing:

Considering The Husky, The John Deere and the Grillo (Aussie made mowing tank) www.grillo.com.au

Must have a fabricated mowing deck IMO
AND Optional Airbags...

bikini_lawn_9.jpg

Man up Chap Chap.... Just add a stubbie hoder and watch them luv handles dissapear

mowercycle23.jpg

I'd be getting a patent on that mowerbike if I was the inventer. That's a supurb idea.

Oh no! (just found this thread), what will Rossco sleep on at the next Chappo Manor function?

hmm they have kubota's out at work, which do a pretty good job but I don't think they have a drink holder because the groundsman seems to get the mowing done.

Well asked a few questions about the Kobaota at work and it appears that it has been there for over nine years now with little to no issues. It gets used daily for mowing towing etc. It is one of the desiel jobs.

Gavo

Well asked a few questions about the Kobaota at work and it appears that it has been there for over nine years now with little to no issues. It gets used daily for mowing towing etc. It is one of the desiel jobs.

Gavo

Cheers for that Gavo! As I suspected the most expensive option is the best option. I appreciate you looking into thou. A good secondhand Kabota diesel starts at $6k so I'll probably have to sell the tinny to finance. Bummer :(

I googled 'hot chick mows lawn' and got this for you chappo

Lawn-Mower-010.jpg

:lol: Gold!

She looks as happy as my SWMBO would be.

What's the best thing about sticking your old fellah up a cow's nose?

Latest posts

Back