Need A New Drinking Partner...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look chappo, you seem to be a half decent type of ******* so i'm going to look after you with a deal on a good mower.

all it needs is everything, next time you're in Bundy drop in with 5 kegs (full) and she's all yours, I know, I know.. don't thank me now, it'll get embarrassing..

000_0026.jpg

Dave Gootin

i even threw in a safety hat..

look chappo, you seem to be a half decent type of ******* so i'm going to look after you with a deal on a good mower.

all it needs is everything, next time you're in Bundy drop in with 5 kegs (full) and she's all yours, I know, I know.. don't thank me now, it'll get embarrassing..

000_0026.jpg

Dave Gootin

i even threw in a safety hat..

:lol: You are ALL FCUKing Heart Yardy!

Throw in your best Hobo and we might have a deal?

v1i6hobo.jpg

Anyway, back on topic...I have 5 acres and own a Huski with the Kohler engine. Only issue with the Huski is if you live on rocky land like me, you break the bearing housing for the blades when you hit rocks :(

Whatever brand you go for, make sure it has a pressurized oil system, otherwise you get oil starvation as you go up and down the hills...

Anyway, back on topic...I have 5 acres and own a Huski with the Kohler engine. Only issue with the Huski is if you live on rocky land like me, you break the bearing housing for the blades when you hit rocks :(

Whatever brand you go for, make sure it has a pressurized oil system, otherwise you get oil starvation as you go up and down the hills...

Oh damn it! I was starting to settle on the Husky but rocks are a problem, not here at Chappo Manor but at Mum and Dad's place. What type of deck do you have Leigh? I'm looking at the fully fabricated 3 blade deck not the pressed metal deck as i have had gut full of those weak pieces of shyte.

This husky http://www.husqvarna.com/au/landowner/prod...tors/gth2752tf/
but with the Kawasaki donk.

Get a goat ... and then you can ... erm .. er.

Eat it when it's done its job...

:lol: You are ALL FCUKing Heart Yardy!

Throw in your best Hobo and we might have a deal?

me real good hobo fucked off after he stole the wine out of me diff

if you take the Victa i'll throw in me best oompaloompa and a tasmanian with 1 head (rare)

Rin Tin Gootin

Prolly woulda stayed if he got a solid flogging... :unsure:

****, i can't bloody give away the oompaloompa...

Speaking of, how's your gay little "love bug" coming along?

Back