Nail Brewing's Flaming Lamington hitting stores

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pist

Reaction score
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/lifestyle/beer/a/28930316/the-sip-74-nail-flaming-lamington/

The next instalment to Nail Brewing's brew log collection No 7 Flaming Lamington is starting to filter through to bottle shops as I type this. It's described as a Chocolate Stout, which also has had coconut and chilli added. Got to take your hat off to John Stallwood at Nail brewing for undertaking this one. Adding these ingredients and getting it all balanced well would of been no small feat. Has anyone tried this beer yet? My local will have stock soon, keen to get my hands on some and give it a crack.

had it on tap.. posted it on Facebook and some other people agreed that it needed more coconut..
John (nails head brewer) saw this and bumped up the amount of coconut...
Havent had this batch but looking forward to it!

I follow these guys on Instagram so I know about this one.
I rang Beercartel if it was in stock yet. Not yet.
Extremely curious to try this one.

nvs-brews said:
had it on tap.. posted it on Facebook and some other people agreed that it needed more coconut..
John (nails head brewer) saw this and bumped up the amount of coconut...
Havent had this batch but looking forward to it!
where abouts did you go to get it on tap

I believe the one he may be referring to is the GABS batch. That had jalapenos apparently and hes right about the coconut a little more emphasis on that in this batch apparently

thanks for reply GABS beer festival

Latest posts

Back