Mythbuster

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah Butters, informed and reasoned opinion has no place on AHB!

As a punishment you are to drink 6 pints of your strongest, then come back and dribble some shit, maybe start a poll about something trivial.

yeah Butters, informed and reasoned opinion has no place on AHB!

As a punishment you are to drink 6 pints of your strongest, then come back and dribble some shit, maybe start a poll about something trivial.

:lol: :lol: Gold, that's it, don't post here until you have had a few [too many], works for others. ;)

Well, I normally don't brew very strong.....but I do have a lot of case swap beer to get through...much stronger than my own, in most cases. :lol:

Here is a Myth to be confirmed or busted;

After opening a long-neck and only drinking half the contents, I can sit a tea-spoon (after handling with un-sterilised hands) into the bottle and place it in the fridge to restore and retain it's original carbonation.

TRUE or FALSE?

After opening a long-neck and only drinking half the contents, I can sit a tea-spoon (after handling with un-sterilised hands) into the bottle and place it in the fridge to restore and retain it's original carbonation.

TRUE or FALSE?

.....totally busted B)

cheers Ross

Put 10g of sugar in each 750ml bottle, cap and shake and store in the hottest part of the shed, they'll be carb'd in no time. It's fun then to see if you can drink em before they explode :icon_cheers:

15-20gms is what is required for super fast carbonation..

I have to get a batch carbed by the 25th so i am going to go for 30gms per bottle.... :)

I would hate to have flat beer at Xmas time.. :ph34r:

TRUE or FALSE?

THE mythbusters did that one with champagne.... as Ross said, totally busted

edit - oh and I agree, great post butters - no place for that sort of stuff on AHB dammit

Yes Butters

There is NO PLACE for true and factual information on this site.

I suggest you chill your swap beers, drink them all in one day, and whilst urinating on your lemon tree, reflect on the damage that you caused to the fellow brewers on this site

:lol:

Back