Mykegsonlegs 6.8kg Bottle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

under

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets!
Reaction score
Just got a price for a 6.8kg bottle through these guys. $329 filled. And $48 per refill. Sound right?

Just got a price for a 6.8kg bottle through these guys. $329 filled. And $48 per refill. Sound right?

That's what I paid. I only did a little shopping around - found that I could get it for a little cheaper, but really wasn't worth the hassle. My LHBS stocks them and swaps them, so I went with them.

Yep for me too, paid about $300 and just got a refill for $50. I think they are the way to go.

Ivesy, where abouts you get yours from? Absolute Homebrew?

Sorry for the late reply OzMick and the answer is yes, i got mine and most of my stuff from absolute homebrew at St Marys. Pat is pretty helpfull and always good for advice.

No probs, went and saw Pat the other day and grabbed one while I was in. $329 for a new bottle including gas, $50 refills.

Sweet, well worth it in my books. If you dont mind me asking, where are you from and what do you brew?

:icon_offtopic: Absolute home brew, Pat is a champ, sure knows his stuff has improved my AG brewing tenfold and I don't have any affiliation by the way :chug: .

Latest posts

Back