Mybeershop.com.au - Anyone Use It?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefo112233

Reaction score
Anyone bought from 'www.mybeershop.com.au" ? all the stuff seems inexpensive and would like to hear feedback on the quality if anyone has input on this site please write back, thank you.

oh, btw, planning on buying a kegging setup from there. cheers,

shaun

Hmm some of the stuff on there looks too good to be true. A wise man once told me that "If something looks to good to be true then most likely it is (going to be a piece of shit masquerading as something good).

Ill give it a while - there are a few things on there that look ok....

Hey,

Yeah that website is CNC and cupcake world's new site. And I would have no hesitation in buying from them.
I have bought heaps of stuff lately for my kegerator setup, all from CNC & Cupcake worlds ebay site, then with my latest
package, they had a little flyer advertising the new site, and its actually 10% cheaper than the ebay store :)

I can highly recommend them, also quick turnaround, next day delivery on everything ive ordered.

Hope this helps a few

Pretty sure these are the people I bought my filter from back when it was ebay only...

Quick and good service, couldnt have been happier.

Cheers
Hewy

Their cheapest regulator is really really cheap. Considering getting it for a party keg setup.

I bought one off them that you have to use in a sink.
It's pretty good but if it's a big sink you need a lot of water.

Those bench top ones look like the go for just cleaning a few glasses

Used these when i was a bartender, pretty good and fast - careful not to push to hard and break the glasses though ... gets messy, apart from that they're pretty awesome for cleaning large quantities of glasses.

Cheers, Shaun

I just bought by kegging set-up from their ebay store and also received a small card pointing to their new website.
Quality, delivery and service are fantastic and yes, the website prices are lower than ebay.

Back