My New Haircut

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouapp12

Reaction score
yea i know i'm 2 years late to this meme but i was bored on the train so i wrote this, it contains allot of cursing to keep the rhythm of the original

for those who don't know about it, this is the original:
there are a lot of variations but this is the only one i actually found funny:

You know what this is? It's my new ******* march pump, you know what that means? I'm making some ******* beer tonight. My club is coming down tonight, they have the same pump, their making some beer tonight.

I swear I'm putting cascade in everything I make, I'm gonna use cascade till there's a ******* shortage.
Bitches love APAs if the don't ******* poms ...

Yea I argue with the guy at the brewshop, that's cus I'm the ******* man and everyone should know it.

I swear if my airlock isn't bubbling within 3 hours, it's infected I'm throwing the whole lot out
[kitten walks past]
What? You questioning me? Huh?

:Sir you need to pay for those hops
:not now chief I'm in the ******* zone

Yea I use rice gulls I eat that shit for breakfast lunch and dinner, [watching mash drain] I'm in control yea I'm in control, got my iodine, iodine, **** mom where is the ******* iodine, I told you to get some iodine. ****!

PH meter? I ******* shower with that shit. PH meter . . .[last one testing the shower water] PH meter.

Last edited by a moderator:
have you guys not seen the videos (which are kind of essential) or did i just pull this off badly?

I watched the videos- well, parts of them- and I do not understand why this exists nor why there's a meme dedicated to it.

Latest posts

Back