=-=my Home Brewing Success Story=-=

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No... they are tattooed into my bum cheeks

One volume per secret?

****, must be a pretty good one. How the hell have we managed for over a year so many years???

Its the best! I have sent him all my details and actual physical Passport and credit card just incase... there is NO way I am missing out on this!

I don't know how we have managed... must be thanks to an actual god!

Right next to Cocko's teeth marks.

SC.

No... they are tattooed into my bum cheeks

Aww... and I have yours at the base of my shank... its like we are besties....

Sorry for the very OT, can we get back to ordering the book please!

That friend (Damien) ,gave me a present.

DamienOmen195x190.jpg

watch him mate, he sorted the nanny out.

I heard on the grapevine that this is the book Ross used to make his FWK's.

My Christmas presents for this year are sorted . . .

Haha, did anybody watch right through to the last slide :lol:

Looks like his previous pitch was for a weight loss product.............Sprung!

Endomorph Fat Loss

Discover how to turn your body into a fat burning machine, even if your genetics try and stop you...............Ohhhhhh FFS!!!!!!!!!

Screwy

Looks like his previous pitch was for a weight loss product................sprung

Screwy

I'm taking a guess the same marketing company has about 100 of these slideshows, hopefully they make a sale soon

Dunno about this being a scam or not,... but I can tell you where to get the BEST deals on genuine silk and gemstones in Bangkok.
For real! I stepped out of my hotel and straight away met a really friendly bloke :D who took me around the city FOR FREE in his tuk tuk!
Well, unfortunately the Royal palace was closed that day for the Kings holiday or birthday or something, but :beerbang: BONUS we found some great little hidden stores that just aren't even listed in the Guide-book. You win some you lose some I say.

I swear, I'll never distrust an overtly friendly complete stranger again...

Ha! Did they draw all over your guide book?

Looks like his previous pitch was for a weight loss product................sprung

Screwy

I had to go back and watch the entire thing this time, but

now I'm turning my body into a fat burning machine, even if my genetics try and stop me!

spam = FAIL

why are you all so negative? I'm just trying to promote this ebook that helped me a lot... CHEERS...

No you aren't - you are trying to get us buy some random crap through your affiliate link.

DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK !!!

Haven't our computers suffered enough, do you really want to throw this one out? :blink:

It's just an affiliate link to a clickbank product, earns him a commission if anyone buys it. He used a url shortener to try to hide it. At least learn to cloak ya links dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back