=-=my Home Brewing Success Story=-=

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dkdanielkli

Reaction score
So, I will first introduce myself here.
My name is Daniel, I like alcohol and especially beer, any type ;)
I currently live in London, UK but originally from Italy :rockin:
This is my home brewing story : (sorry about my English, it's my third language)
My best friend used to give me "lessons" back in 2010 but the beer we made never tasted good enough, it was drinkable but I preferred to go to the closest liquor store and buy some Stella Artois.:)
The best part starts at the 2010-2011 Christmas Eve. That friend (Damien) ,gave me a present. The Home Brew Mastery which tought me how to brew the best beer i've ever tasted. Since then I stopped buying beer at the liquor store and started making my own. Even my friends ask me to brew some beer for their BD parties :)
To the point now. That book had taught me the most important 3 rules in brewing beer at home which help me until today.
You are super welcome to take a look. You can gift your friend with this book or buy it for yourself. Enjoy it, and most importently, CHEERS ! :mug:
Home Brew Mastery

Can I really brew a beer better than VB?

why are you all so negative? I'm just trying to promote this ebook that helped me a lot... CHEERS...

You're posting on a homebrew forum to buy a book 'with the 4 secrets of brewing' - share your 'secrets' or piss off?

Don't take it personally, but you're preaching to the converted.

Try to sell something on any forum with a 1 post count under your name and you'll get the same response.
Plenty of info here for free anyway.

AHH kk, i know what you guys mean. SRY, just tried to help ):

Gold HSB, but where is your life story mate? How can we trust you!

LOL Diesel80. Whether I will turn out to be the hero of my homebrewing story I am not sure but I was born into the world of homebrew at 3pm on 17th March 1996 when I fell headfirst into the Mash tun at the Ringwood Brewery...

I'd stick to marketing 'Daniel' ( http://triumviratemedia.com/home.html ? ), leave the brewing to 'Damien'! In fairness, I will say at least it is a book about brewing (assuming it actually is!)

Click for cash! Instant rewards! iPad2 for every 8th click!

This is a bit like going round to Jehovah's Witnesses houses on Saturday mornings to convert them.

BTW - they don't like it when you try to teach them about the benefits of Satanism. Weird, huh?

I'd buy it but I'm already helping out a prince from Nigeria, and my money's tied up in that.

I don't think it's actually a *scam* but it's not something I'd bother plugging here.

"There's simply not enough good information out there for new brewers to learn from"

Apparently you can learn everything you need to in a year, and then inform the masses!

Problems are:

- If you're spruiking something, it really should be in the retail thread.
- If you're connected to the trader in any way, it really should be in the retail thread.
- If you're selling and have no track history on the forum, people will naturally view you suspiciously.
- If you post a link to something and you don't have a high post count and the wording is weird and has freaky bouncy type, weird use of characters, or dodgy spelling, people probably won't click it as it might take them to some scary place on the internet where the inards of their computer will get destroyed by viruses, spambots and fembots.
- Posts with 'too good to be true' sorts of statements tend to be 'too good to be true'.

Here endeth the lesson.

+1 on the Nigerian Prince comment. That one had me rolling on the floor. :lol:

Hopper.

You guys are idiots, only I am in line to inherit the 55 miliion US dollars from the nigerian prince. He promised me. You're just jealous pretenders. Do you really think i'd believe you over prince waddi waddi bumholeitchy waddi waddi?? Idiots i tell ya!!

You guys are idiots, only I am in line to inherit the 55 miliion US dollars from the nigerian prince. He promised me. You're just jealous pretenders. Do you really think i'd believe you over prince waddi waddi bumholeitchy waddi waddi?? Idiots i tell ya!!

Business Proposition:

I'll give you the equity to our home to speed up the process if you give me 1/2 of that 55 MIL........ :icon_cheers:

Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back