My Bar And Brew Gear

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob2263

Reaction score
Hi all, well I have been doing AG beer for a couple of years now and have this forum to thank for it, if I didn't stumble across this forum I would be still adding the can of goop with the water and keeping it nice and warm as the instructions said :eek:
My setup now consists of the following;

Bar constructed out of an old Cadburys Ice Cream freezer that I scored and modified

Dedicated fermenting fridge with temp control

3 vessel brew system comprising of some keggles that I cut with the plasma cutter (handy little thing to have) and welded the fittings in with the tig. there is also the cooler mash tun with the falsie. HLT is heated with electric element and temp controler, Kettle s heated with gas three ring burner, I also made the counter chiller which worked well, lates addition is the march pump and no more scalding now :beerbang:

latest construction is the Crankanstein 3 roller mill, I stole the idea of housing it in a cabinet from somebody on this site (HOCKADAYS) I beleive, she is powered by a westinghouse electric motor and does a great job.

Well enough boring you guys with my rant hope you enjoy the pics and they dont take up to much space.

bar1.jpg

bar2.jpg

fridge_mate.jpg

3v_system.jpg

mill1.jpg

mill2.jpg

mill3.jpg

mill4.jpg

That looks awesome!! Im in the process myself of looking into convereting two kegs and an esky as well as building a kegging system. Gives me ideas! Also need a mill and never would fo thought of that. Keep up the handy equipment making.

Cheers

That looks awesome!! Im in the process myself of looking into convereting two kegs and an esky as well as building a kegging system. Gives me ideas! Also need a mill and never would fo thought of that. Keep up the handy equipment making.

Cheers

Cheers, the mill cabinet was made out of 1 piece of 1200 x 2400 malemine from the big green shed $33, had it cut into all the sizes I needed so there was no waste as such, the hopper assembly is made from a sheet of mdf and the back is peg board so there is ventilation.

Came up very nice Rob.

Love the bar.

Mill cabinets a bit better than mine too. <_<

Came up very nice Rob.

Love the bar.

Mill cabinets a bit better than mine too. <_<

Cheers punter, a lot of credit has to go to you as you are the one who showed me the ropes and got me intrigued with AG

Great stuff Rob!

I love the welder flint style lighter - old school styles! Nice....

\m/

cheers, got sick of the smell of burning hair and flesh and the oxy bottles are long gone now so no better use for it ;)

Latest posts

Back