My 1st Biab

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebejeckel

Reaction score
Finally did it, made my 1st Ag Biab, credit must go to Nickjd for posting the $30 biab thread that inspired me,

got my little setup in the shed, made a bench got a burner and bottle, rummaged through Dads shed and found 2 old sterilizers , got some grain from our sponsors and off i went brewing while the cricket played on tv in the background, the aroma wafting around the shed was great, (gonna bottle it as perfume so fugly chicks can get laid)

I will start small get the process right then build from there, maybe off to Sydney for the April AG course,

It's exciting having full control over the product, did so many kit/can brews just got sick of having beer that was ok,had 7 30 ltr fermentors going so bottling day was horrendous,and having so many slabs of average/shite beer was just sad,
I wanted something delicious and felt it was time to jump ship towards the light,

this forum has been my beacon of knowledge and inspiration and brought me back to my senses when it was to easy and I to lazy and just forked out $40 + for a slab of Carlton or some such swill,

anyhows, cheers brewers,

Joe

DSC_0286.JPG

DSC_0284.JPG

DSC_0285.JPG

DSC_0291.JPG

well done.

What did you make ?

welcome to the darkside, there is no going back.

Love that pot. what size brew did you do?

QldKev

Love those gallows ! Also I see you got the famous hopsock from CraftBrewer, good move. :icon_cheers:

I made a pale ale and the brew size was 12ltrs, just finished another one using some vienna and cascade hops, just having fun,

Back