Murray's Craft Brewing Co. - Full Time Position

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gough

Maintain the Rage!
Reaction score
G'day AHBers,

I thought I'd give everyone on the a headsup that we are looking to expand our staff up here at Murray's. As well as the position below, there is also possibly a part time position to follow in the near future. I'm well and truly affiliated - I work at Murray's already :) Thanks to Doc for allowing me to post this here. Can anyone interested please contact us via the email address and phone number below. Job description to follow...

Shawn.

Murrays Craft Brewing Co. Bottling Line and Packaging Supervisor (Full Time Position)

Australias most innovative and unconventional craft brewing company is expanding, and is seeking a committed and enthusiastic person to join our team. A passion for beer and brewing is essential.

Bottling Line and Packaging Supervisor (Full Time Position)

Murrays Craft Brewing Co. requires a full time bottling line and packaging supervisor responsible for the bottling and packaging of Murrays Craft Beer. The successful applicant will be required to run and maintain our existing bottling line, and will answer directly to the Head Brewer. A flexible attitude is essential and there will be potential for some crossover into brewing operations. Weekend and shift work will be a regular occurrence. Murrays has a small and very committed team and the successful applicant will be working closely and cooperatively with other team members. Some supervision of part-time and casual staff will be required.

Essential Criteria:
A demonstrated passion for craft beer and the brewing process
Previous bottling and packaging line experience
The ability to quickly assess and resolve packaging line problems
A demonstrated ability to work unsupervised
A demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
A willingness and regular ability to work flexible hours and/or shift work as required
The ability to work to tight deadlines

Desirable Criteria:
Previous experience running and maintaining bottling and labelling lines
Previous commercial brewing experience, and/or at least two years all-grain home brewing experience.
Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
A flexible attitude and a willingness to work beyond the packaging line when required
Physically fit will need to lift and deliver packaged beer
The ability to run brewery tours and beer dinners/tastings as required

For further information concerning this position, please contact Head Brewer Graeme Mahy via email at [email protected] or by phone on 02 65 642100.

That job is only 2 hrs drive from my place...

About the same amount of driving that I do now...

And I like beer B)

damn! bottling lines are so much fun too! :)

But ya wouldn't get ta play with carrier systems Stu.

Screwtop..this is true... :)

Would also miss out on the latest generation of telephony switches.. :ph34r:

But I really do like beer..... B)

We can even watch the highly entertaining Shawn bottling line tutorial on Murray's website. :p

Who needs those John Cleese corporate training videos eh? :lol:

Warren -

Latest posts

Back