Position Vacant

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckenry

Brummagem
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Girls.
Southern Highlands Brewing is opening a Taphouse in Moss Vale NSW.
We are looking for bar staff with a great knowledge of craft beer. We will be serving 8 of our own beers on draft, a stout tap plus a hand pump. We'll have seasonals and a guest tap also.
The job may lead to brewery work depending on applicant. All positions will be casual to start. Here's a copy of the ad running in other places.
Regards,
mckenry

Are there any bartenders looking for a tree change? Southern Highlands Brewing is opening a Taphouse and Kitchen early October in Moss Vale.
We're looking for well presented staff with great personalities, attention to detail and top communication skills. Previous bar experience is essential (including RSA) and knowledge of craft beer is desirable. You'll be trained on our entire range of beers and how to serve on stout tap and old English handpump systems.
You'll have to be able to talk beer, brewing and ingredients with beer lovers. You must have a genuine interest in craft beer.
Send applications, or for more info, email [email protected]

To be fair...he's only ever offered his opinion.

And you know what they say about opinions... They're like arseholes, everyone has one.

Problem is...if he is no longer under the employ of KK I will know have to change my "What Every Arsehole Likes" opinion filter. I like to call it my WEAL Opnion filter

To be fair...he's only ever offered his opinion.

And you know what they say about opinions... They're like arseholes, everyone has one.

Problem is...if he is no longer under the employ of KK I will know have to change my "What Every Arsehole Likes" opinion filter. I like to call it my WEAL Opnion filter

Yep just the same everyone has one but some are bigger than others :)

I don't think WEAL was ever on the payroll, just believes the guys that left did the dirty on KK so promotes KK as much as possible.

My opinion, call me an arsehole if you like. Care factor zero. :)

Yep just the same everyone has one but some are bigger than others :)

I don't think WEAL was ever on the payroll, just believes the guys that left did the dirty on KK so promotes KK as much as possible.

My opinion, call me an arsehole if you like. Care factor zero. :)

Arsehole.

Sorry someone had to do it.

Sorry, but WTF does this have to do with mckenry's original post? Plugging kk in a non kk thread, sounds like something kl would do.
Doesn't sound like something KL would do, IT is something KL would do, like when they were handing out flyers at the Man Cave Exhibition using a logo which didn't belong to them.
Anyway it is not plugging KK it is in a thread Position Vacant there could be someone out there looking for work.

Doesn't sound like something KL would do, IT is something KL would do, like when they were handing out flyers at the Man Cave Exhibition using a logo which didn't belong to them.
Anyway it is not plugging KK it is in a thread Position Vacant there could be someone out there looking for work.

Dude the original message was from over a year ago.....

I'm guessing WEAL is using KegLand's tendency to necro threads as an excuse to do the same for KegKing. That about right?

An absolutely outstanding venue Mckenry. Both the shbc beers and the resturant are first class.

What this has to do with KK & KL I’m buggered if I know

Latest posts

Back