Murray's Angryman Ale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While we're at it, when are you going to brew another batch of the Wild Thing?

ANd hey, if you like something don't be afraid to let me know either! :) Watson and I are tarts for praise :p
How about the pilsner and sassy blonde? Fantastic. These used to be available at the local bottle-o but I haven't seen them for ages!!!

Logman, great photoshop though. Cracked me up.

Thanks guys. Haven't posted this much on AHB in years!

Funny you should ask about Wild Thing. We've brewed 3 different Imperial Stouts including Wild Thing in the last month. All 3 are due for release in early July and all 3 in bottle and draught. Too much stout is never enough! 9.6, 10, and 11.3% abv respectively.

Thanks again and sorry for the overcarbed Pale. We are onto it and hopefully have it sorted. As I said above if you come across some please contact me direct and I will try and sort it.

Shawn

I know these posts are old, but I had to put in my two bob's worth in case anyone is still interested. Recently I bought some of the Murray's Porter. When I tried to dispense it into a cold headmaster glass, I got the same result as the above photo in this post. It would not let me pour it. Additionally, I got a lot of volatile (unpleasant) aroma's coming off it. In my experience, this was bacterial infected. So does this mean Murray's is one of the most inconsistent beers out there? Notwithstanding many of the negative comments here about the Angry Man, I reckon it's a top notch beer (have not had head/over gaseous issues with it). Appreciate anyone else' thoughts on this, including any possible up to date Angry Man recipes??? Cheers,

Back