Movember . . . .

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can hear oldbugman saying "i've come to clean zi pool"

I would grow a mo but would need 4 months to have a half decent shape going!

I'll be sponsoring a few people to do it for me!!!

Keep it up Boys!!

Also in melbourne there is talk of a female version called 'muffember' where they grow down below :D

One fella even suggested 'camel toeber'

Mines starting to get there...
i've been voted the winner here at work at the halfway mark.. (raised $120 so far)
although my 'chopper' section of the mo is a little thicker and more dense than the actual upper lip section....
so that could start a new trend...? :lol: ... doubt it.

My shot at a Mo is starting to bug me. Haven't raised much money but hopefully a bit of awareness.
The students I teach love it.
Mines the classic "Neddy Flanders" variety.

go the mo bro - its a shame I have to keep it neat for work

day_15.jpg

Troy you should maybe detail that the photo was taken on November 1st..!!! :lol:

Lol its a crying shame i know... but alas i cant even call that its a day ago.. that was taken this morning :(

Its all the estrogen in beer... :p

last year I did the handlebars but didnt register or raise any cash. I dont know what to call this years effort, aside from completely ******* retarded (see avatar pic), but I've raised nearly $400 so it sort of makes up for last years efforts.

heads up for anyone who's a: raised over $30, and b: lives/works near a "grill'd" burger shop, you get a free burger every day between certain hours if you go in with a mo and the membership card. check the website for details.

~$10 burgers for nix = best damn aspect of movember

just got offered $100 to shave off the Mo by one my directors. He really hates. I told him for $300 I would.

Raised $69 today at a meeting . . not bad for less than 20 people there

Righto, the young fellas at work have finally got their stuff together and all donations for our work Movember attempts are under the one guys name (Matty) - who's got THE worst attempt at a MO so far.

To sponsor our Mo's please go to http://www.movember.com/au/donate, enter our registration number which is 81847 and your credit card details. Or you can sponsor us by cheque made payable to the "Movember Foundation" clearly marking the donation as being for our Registration Number: 81847. Please mail cheques to: PO Box 292, Prahran VIC 3181. All donations over $2 are tax deductible.

As for what mine looks like, you get a glimpse on the last day. :)

Cheers,

GT

I'm Movembering. Raised a bit over $300 so far.

Cheers,
Greg

I'm waiting to see what Troydo's Newk impersonation looks like at the end of the month :D

Well its the end of the month and here it is... in ALL its glory!

remember you can still sponsor by clicking the below link

* no whiteboard markers were used in the "growth" of this mo....

movember_020sml.jpg

Hopefully my Mo will raise more awareness than it did money.

I've dedicated my bloody annoying Ned Flanders tea strainer to the men of rural Australia.

:beerbang:
May the drought brake and may the rural lads who are battling increasing hardships and depression be better able to seek support

Latest posts

Back