• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Motorised Roller Mill For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millet Man

Reaction score
I have a JPS Malt Mill that I unfortunately have to part with. It has been hardly used and is mounted in it's own bench and cranked by a 0.75 HP motor. I have made a rudimentary MDF hopper for it but it probably needs something better.

The gap is fully adjustable both ends and has case hardened rollers so shouldn't wear out in a hurry.

I'm a gluten free brewer and my malt of choice is millet which is so darn small it gets in the knurl of the rollers, even with them touching, giving me much lower efficiency than the old porkert. Looks like I'll have to motorise the porkert or get a hammer mill.

Anyway, the price is $300 picked up from Ballarat VIC. I travel to Melbourne regularly so a delivery could be negotiated.

Cheers, Andrew.

Malt_Mill.JPG

top score for an astute early buyer there millet man.shame to see you have to sell it.

cheers
big d

Millet Man said:
Looks like I'll have to motorise the porkert
[post="110040"][/post]​

Another convert, the porkert revolution rolls sideways :huh:

wee stu said:
Another convert, the porkert revolution rolls sideways :huh:
[post="110046"][/post]​

And always twirling, twirling twirling towards freedom.

(Sorry, just had to chuck that in. Nothing to see here, move along).

Back