Motion dynamics speed control wiring

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattieharding

Reaction score
Hey guys cant find my wiring diagram and just wondering if anyone has the sc2+ board so i can wire mine up

Cheers

That's all I went off.

If you have bought the power supply linked in that post there is a pink screw adjuster next to the power light. Turn it clockwise. I was scratching my head for a few hours till I called and was guided to it.

Don’t buy the potentiometer. Mine fried in the second use with the RPM on about 50% for 3 minutes. If it can’t deal with that they shouldn’t sell a speed controller with it.

The motor is good but you can get it much cheaper on eBay. Zero customer service post purchase, no reply to emails.

Spend your money elsewhere!

Don’t buy the potentiometer. Mine fried in the second use with the RPM on about 50% for 3 minutes. If it can’t deal with that they shouldn’t sell a speed controller with it.

The motor is good but you can get it much cheaper on eBay. Zero customer service post purchase, no reply to emails.

I think if theirs hasn't gone in the last 7 years they should be ok :D

Exactly the experience I had with them as well. My board didn't even work. Rang 4 times, emailed three & spoke to the bonehead that owns it but he denied he was the boss. Like above, go elsewhere, ******* useless.

I’ve got a 12v motor with control box & speed control $200 if anyone interested
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back