Mini Halloween pub crawl - Brizzy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
Brewers...

It's my birthday on Halloween (Oct 31st) & happens to coincide with the launch of 2 new beers from our brewery - Pumpkin Pie & "Son of a Witch" Mumms Ale.
Myself & son Josh will be doing a mini pub crawl (in fancy dress), starting at Tipplers Tap at approx 5pm, then Kerbside, followed by Bosc & finishing at the Scratch (between 8 - 9pm) for their Halloween Party.

Anyone looking for an excuse for a Thursday night beer, come join us either on the crawl or at one of the venues to try our new beers.

Tipplers Tap - Pumpkin Pie & Son of a Witch.
Kerbside - Pumpkin Pie
Bosc - Pumpkin Pie
The Scratch - Pumpkin Pie (on hand pump)

Cheers Ross

Awww geez Ross... A little more notice and I would have cracked out the old PINHEAD costume and jumped on the plane... hmmm not sure the chains would have made it through security...

Such Sights.JPG

Awww, If the Mrs wasn't on Uni prac right now I would have taken some time off and headed up for a few more days (coming up to Ballina this weekend already) to finally meet some of y'all
Happy b'day for thursday and hope you have a great night out!

I've got some :) I'll get them on here when I get a chance.
Brisbanites can also find me out tonight for a beer if you're game to see them :)

Much as I love you Rossco Hallowhatever is a Yank thing & I have no interest in it whatsoever even though the Yanks are our "Next Best Friends" so to speak.

What with your being a Pom I'm a little surprised that you've been sucked into this at your tender old age? :p

Happy Birthday old mate! :kooi:

Chap Chap hopefully (?) gives me permission to send his regards as well? :lol:

Big Beers if you're seeing this Chap Chap old son old fella? :super:

Birthday.jpg

Chap Chap.jpg

Back