• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Mill For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eric8

I changed this because Gregor can't
Reaction score
I am looking to upgrade my mill so want to sell my old one.

Its a basic Crankandstein mill. Will sell it with my water bottle hopper, wooo look out! Would suit a new AG brewer or someone interested in going AG.

Looking for around $100-$110, if no one wants it here will put it up on e-bay.

:icon_cheers:

Dammit! If I wasn't about to fork out for a burner ,reg and stand I'd buy it. :(

Do you know how much to post to Adelaide, p/c 5125?? sans the hopper. I'm keen if the delivery charges aren't through the roof!! Anything wrong with it, normal crush etc??

Cheers, Tyler

Edit: PM sent

I'm intested.

Your only just up the road.

Any pictures? Model Number?

BOG

I think the model number is 2S, will try and post a pic tonight.

Nevalicious I will try and figure out how much postage will be and let you know, you are the first in line.

There is nothing wrong with the mill, I used it last about 1-2 weeks ago, did about 5.5 kg in about a min and a half. Just want to upgrade really.

I think the model number is 2S, will try and post a pic tonight.

Nevalicious I will try and figure out how much postage will be and let you know, you are the first in line.

There is nothing wrong with the mill, I used it last about 1-2 weeks ago, did about 5.5 kg in about a min and a half. Just want to upgrade really.

Sounds great!! I'll keep an eye on this!! Cheers

and just a week ago I decided to go ahead and get a brand new 2s crankandstein....

ahhhhh welllll..... :beer:

Sponge

and just a week ago I decided to go ahead and get a brand new 2s crankandstein....

ahhhhh welllll..... :beer:

Sponge

Curious. How much did you pay for it landed in Australia??

NB: I'm still keen on the 2nd hand one

Curious. How much did you pay for it landed in Australia??

NB: I'm still keen on the 2nd hand one

Hey mate,

Just because the tax man was a little generous this year, I decided to get the hopper, base and handle as well. It came to (from what I remember) $195-200 for them all landed to Aus, which worked out $40 or so cheaper than the MM-2 with all the same attachments.

I know I coudve made my own hopper and whatnot, but if i was already spending that on the mill, i thought id pay the extra for a fitted hopper as well.

Hope that helps

Sponge

Didnt manage to take a picture last night, but here is what it looks like. I made a small housing around the mill so it can sit over a bucket, the hopper then sits on this.
2S.jpg

Hi Guys,

firstly thanks for the interest in the mill.

Nevalicious has decided that he will take the mill.

Sorry to the others who where keen.

cheers and I hope you all get a mill soon.
:icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back