• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Milk Vats For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how many nasa burners you would need to get one those to hop on the boil?

2200lt of beer.... = :icon_drool2: + :chug: + :party: = Divorce

And Dolphins have hairy arm pits!

I would expect 60 KGs to be more like it! (unless they are made from 20mm plate)
This would be the case in your lunar landscape, hairy dolphins and all.
You are from the moon aren't you?? :lol:

I wonder how many nasa burners you would need to get one those to hop on the boil?

I think it would have to be a custom job with a gas truck permanantly at your door. I am thinking primary fermenter besides adding heat externaly wouldnt be to good with all the insulation.
Brew hard Greg

Yes, but if you're going to do something worthy of being divorced, this has to be a pretty good one. Picture the judges face when the complaint is read in court.

Judge "I see and the grounds for requesting the divorce?"
Soon to be Ex "My husband brewed 2200 litres, and then tried to drink it all with his mates, including InCider...."
Judge ".............."

:icon_cheers: SJ

Not sure about the nasa burner but I've seen a 2200lt milk vat used in a microbrewery with a *very* large heating element. Took about an hour to get around 1200lt iirc of wort to the boil...

sap.

In the frankenbrau video one brewery uses the cooling jackets hooked up to a boiler for steam heating as a HLT and a kettle.
You'd proberly want a boiler maker checking/doing that part for you :unsure:

Thanks brew legends, (Phil & Paul)

Kooinda Boutique Brewery has purchased the circular 2200ltr vat and plans and designs now begin for our larger system, what a great mash-tun!!

Thanks again, see ya with the trailor very soon

Trav
Happy Place Brewing PTY LTD

Kooinda Boutique Brewery has purchased the circular 2200ltr vat and plans and designs now begin for our larger system, what a great mash-tun!!

Trav

Nice pick up there Trav!!

Trav

I guess that answers my question then.

Trav
Nice pick-up Trav, at that price you should grab the other one too - I'm sure you'll find a use for it.

I was keen but it's only half the size of our current tanks so not much use.

Cheers, Andrew.

VW_Rear_Dr_Open1_PScopy.jpg

Not so fast Pokolbinguy,

We've still got the square one, and i can put you in touch with a good lawyer for the divorce; see above

Hmm soo tempting but the frieght side of things would be a killer and don't have anywhere for it to live, let alone any of the other gear needed to make it useful.

Will have to keep my fingers crossed that one day when I have a nice big shed to put on in that I can score a cheap one then.

Oh and on the divorce note....would have to get married first...

Pok

Hmm soo tempting but the frieght side of things would be a killer and don't have anywhere for it to live, let alone any of the other gear needed to make it useful.

Will have to keep my fingers crossed that one day when I have a nice big shed to put on in that I can score a cheap one then.

Oh and on the divorce note....would have to get married first...

Pok

wise man

BL

Back