Mid year NSW Case Swap 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Topher said:
SHIT! LATE CHANGE: My scales must be stuffed. The keg blew 13 bottles in. Some campers are going to have to take a bottle conditioned IPA made with 100% weyerman Munich1 and chinook and citra. 6%
Yes please!

Hi All,

Big thanks to Barl's for the hospitality and to those that pitched in for the lunch feed, the ribs were great!

I'm looking forward to cracking a few open during the winter.

Nice to meet you, hope you all had a good day

Pratty

The stout is drink ASAP. Let it warm up a bit.

The IPA needs a full two weeks of carbing. It didnt get a proper cold crash so sit it in the fridge for a few days before consuption.

Pratty1 said:
Hi All,

Big thanks to Barl's for the hospitality and to those that pitched in for the lunch feed, the ribs were great!

I'm looking forward to cracking a few open during the winter.

Nice to meet you, hope you all had a good day

Pratty
Seconded. Party on dudes.

Barls,

Mate fantastic day, unbelievable hospitality and i need more of iced..... drool .....sorry, cleaning up the mess now .... and that was 73% perfect .... 100% may be fatal!

Thanks to all, as a "swap virgin" even with grey hair it's an intimidating proposition, what a hell of a bunch of great people!

I've come away with a heap of ideas and six months worth of stuff to do ... buy and damn it ... kegging.... damn damn damn.

What to open next ..... I may be a bit .... :drinks:

Mike

Thanks for the great day guys, it was great to meet everyone. Thanks for the hospitality, the mild and the ribs Barls.

Just cracked open Reman's Hefe with dinner. If that is the standard I'm super happy, it is a banana bomb! Had a Moo Brew Hefe recently and this beer shits all over it. Good job Reman.

thanks for all that turned up it was a definitely a great day.
looking forward to trying all the beers that were swapped.

paulyman said:
Thanks for the great day guys, it was great to meet everyone. Thanks for the hospitality, the mild and the ribs Barls.

Just cracked open Reman's Hefe with dinner. If that is the standard I'm super happy, it is a banana bomb! Had a Moo Brew Hefe recently and this beer shits all over it. Good job Reman.
Seconding the props to barls for hosting, especially allowing my girls the run of the house! Apologies for any mess they left :)

Pauly, thanks for the kind feedback. It's always a bit nervous as I can tell you the million faults with it, but it gives you a nice feeling that others enjoyed it :D

Looking forward to tasting and giving feedback for others as well. I've got the lager in the fridge to try first!

Great job hosting barls, good food, great beers, lots of inspiration for new things to try to brew.
Molly I think has decided one tap will be flanders!!
It was great to put some faces to names, we might just have to do this again.

Hey guys what is the ettiquette re tasting notes. Are we doing it in this thread? Or starting another with recipes and tasting?

normally a second thread with notes.

Reman said:
Seconding the props to barls for hosting, especially allowing my girls the run of the house! Apologies for any mess they left :)
Thanks for bringing them. Billy would have been a nightmare if he didn't have some playmates.

Good to see you all, if only briefly. Next time I'll plan better and have a ready swap beer.

A big thanks to barls for the venue, and that beer. I dont think i will ever find a Krystal like that again

Had the Hefe over the weekend. Definitely bannannary... a little to much for my tastes.
But that did not stop it getting drinked. Beautiful easy drinking beer.

Also just want to say thanks for the swap, definitely plan on organising alternative methods for getting there and back next time though ...... :)

You blokes should have hung around for the scotch and port .. and dancing girls ?????????????

Great stuff Barls. Couldn't wait all morning for you to get out of bed, but I didn't dirty the sheets and washed up all those glasses. Close to paying my dues!

thank your daughter for the red skin and the biscuits they left behind!! Eating them now!!!

Oh glad I did not make it as on my long lost of weaknesses is scotch and port

Latest posts

Back