Micro's Between Byron Bay And Bundaberg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ian ulrick

Reaction score
I'm headed up to Bundy for a birthday in 10 days. Wanting to know of any microbreweries along the way as I can see myself drowning in a sea of megaswill at this party. Only can recall hearing of the Burleigh Brewing Co. If there isn't I will have to call into Dan Murphy's. Any more info would be much appreciated. :)

I'm headed up to Bundy for a birthday in 10 days. Wanting to know of any microbreweries along the way as I can see myself drowning in a sea of megaswill at this party. Only can recall hearing of the Burleigh Brewing Co. If there isn't I will have to call into Dan Murphy's. Any more info would be much appreciated. :)

Northern Rivers is just south of Byron at Alstonville. MT Brewing at Mount Tamborine isn't open yet which is a shame. Brisbane has The Brewhouse in Albert Street and then there's the Sunshine Coast Brewery. You already mentioned Burleigh - it's well worth a visit.

Northern Rivers is just south of Byron at Alstonville. MT Brewing at Mount Tamborine isn't open yet which is a shame. Brisbane has The Brewhouse in Albert Street and then there's the Sunshine Coast Brewery. You already mentioned Burleigh - it's well worth a visit.
Don't skip Burleigh Brewing in West Burleigh - worth the visit for bling factor

Isn't Ross' place between Byron and Bundy?

You could say it's a micro brewery.

Anyone know when Stone & Wood Brewery expects to open?

Latest posts

Back