• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Micro brewery equipment for cheap, quick sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callan

Reaction score
I have two 425 litre 316 stainless conical tanks, pneumatic willet labeller with stand, a 12 head inline bottle filler plc controlled but needs a conveyor belt and to have electrical work done as it was once part of a 24 head filler. Also have a older model skope 2 door display fridge 1000l I am asking 4500 for the lot if it's gone within a fortnight as I am moving and I am losing money renting this premises
0431020373 for photos etc located in morwell Vic all this equipment is extremely large and would need a truck or a couple of tandem trailer trips to pick up. Thanks for reading

May separate but will be more expensive
Fridge $300
Labeller$1000
Vats $900 each 2 of
Filler $3000 working it could sell for $12000
So this stuff is ridiculously cheap!!

im interested in your conical fermenters, how much you will like to sell them for??

I think he wants 900 each for them if I read email correct

Yea 900 each or I'll do both for 1300

1389843210743.jpg

Pic of fridge it has a top that I knocked up out of copper pipe and sheet it's not a professional job but looks okay

1389846458520.jpg

You can see there's a corner of a commercial deep fryer if anyone is interested in it I want 500 it's worth $3200 new

Hey Callan.
PM sent Mate. Plus could also be interested in the fryer.
You don't happen to also have a grain mill?

I've sent an email with pictures hammo sorry I don't have a grain mill please let me know if you don't get the email and I'll send the pictures through to your mobile

Any luck with the sale mate?
I can't believe it hasn't gone yet

Any luck with the sale mate?
I can't believe it hasn't gone yet
nothings sold yet I can't believe it myself. I've had 30 calls but no money has changed hands. If anyone on here has tried to contact me and got no response I'm sorry but it's hard to figure out who I have talked to

Try setting up twitter or Facebook temporary and deactivate when all is sold.

Back