Mercurio's Menu Cookbook

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercs Own

blabla
Reaction score
Out now in all good book shops.

Yes it is a shameless plug but I am very proud of the book, the recipes are really good - so other people have told me(including my Mum and my Wife and they are about the only people who wouldnt lie to me) and I want to sell copies so I can make a little money!

They are recipes that I cook and eat at home often and I actually really love. There are quite a few recipes using beer as an ingredient - beer scrambled eggs, beer braised chicken and olives, beer marinated smoked trout etc etc so I thought you guys and girls here would like to know about it. AND at $34.95 (cheaper if you go to Target or Kmart but I didnt tell you) it is an affordable Xmas pressie!

I have now been commissioned by the publisher to write my beer cookbook....so look out for that one later.

Mercurio__s_Menu_front_and_back_cover.jpg

Out now in all good book shops.

Yes it is a shameless plug but I am very proud of the book, the recipes are really good - so other people have told me(including my Mum and my Wife and they are about the only people who wouldnt lie to me) and I want to sell copies so I can make a little money!

They are recipes that I cook and eat at home often and I actually really love. There are quite a few recipes using beer as an ingredient - beer scrambled eggs, beer braised chicken and olives, beer marinated smoked trout etc etc so I thought you guys and girls here would like to know about it. AND at $34.95 (cheaper if you go to Target or Kmart but I didnt tell you) it is an affordable Xmas pressie!

I have now been commissioned by the publisher to write my beer cookbook....so look out for that one later.

Cool - will give the hint to 'er in doors for me for xmas. Hope it goes well.
Cheers
Steve

So far so good, been doing the book signing tours, radio interviews and TV appearances etc cooked the beer scrambled eggs on good morning the other day - they loved it although they didnt eat it on camera - didnt want to get their faces dirty??!

boy thats some good timing. the family keeps bugging me about a christmas gift. look forward to trying this out!
good luck

Timely Merc, was looking at it the other day on the shelf, maybe an addition to the kitchen here.

Screwy

I wonder what would the kmart check-out chick would say if I asked for a AHB bulk buy? :lol:

Hope it sells exceptionally well. I definately will track it down.

Timely Merc, was looking at it the other day on the shelf, maybe an addition to the kitchen here.

Screwy

wot do you mean you looked at it the other day....you put it back on the shelf????! Oh Screwy...hopefully you will see sense and buy it or put it on your xmas list! :icon_cheers:[/

I wonder what would the kmart check-out chick would say if I asked for a AHB bulk buy? :lol:

Kmart sell it for about $2 over cost....bastards....so you wont get it any cheaper.....there goes my overseas holiday....tassie I mean!

Kmart sell it for about $2 over cost....bastards....so you wont get it any cheaper.....there goes my overseas holiday....tassie I mean!
cool, you can come to my place and cook! :icon_cheers:

Nothing shameless about plugging something that's good. Love the show and I'm sure the book is just as good. I'll be asking for one for Christmas. :)

The outlaws now have something to buy me for christmas! Looking forward to the read!

Merc I assume you have some Vege food in there as well for the non meat eating crowd ?
GB

Other than beer nuts, what non-meat food do you consider to be a decent companion for a fine ale or lager? :rolleyes:

Salad is just a decoration, nobody really eats it!

You are shameless Paul.... hahahaha Sounds like a good book but I think the cooking with beer book will be more sellable to this crowd lol

Scotty

So Merc... If enough of us buy a copy, any chance of a bulk signing where you can throw something dead on the barbie? since I came up with the idea, we'll have to do it here in the Hunter though...:p I'd be happy to put on a keg of something... :D

It will surly be added to my cook book colection mate.

cheers

I actually was looking to buy this yesterday at the bookstore, but am gonna suggest it to the oldies, looked great and loved the photography in it, (I work in the marketing department for a kitchenware distributor) have to say great job Paul, looking forward to getting this, me and the girl religiously watch your show every Sunday arvo and would love to start actually making the recipes you show each week.

Latest posts

Back