• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Melbourne - Cheap Crown Seal Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velophile

Reaction score
I have a large number of crown seal bottles availble for Melbourne homebrewers.

A family member has the task of cleaning out a store room. There are two pallets of impoted beer, well out of date. The beer might not poison you but I wouldn't drink it.

I'll swap either one bottle of your best homebrew or Coopers Stout for a couple of dozen bottles. BYO crates if possible as some of the boxes are damp.

Update - 21/06/07

I have more of these beasties available in sunny downtown Northcote. :)

That kinda answers the next question, I think - that of thickness (the bottles, that is).

If the Coopers 750ml bottles are the Home Brewers' Standard, would you reckon these are thicker or not?

That kinda answers the next question, I think - that of thickness (the bottles, that is).

If the Coopers 750ml bottles are the Home Brewers' Standard, would you reckon these are thicker or not?

They feel fairly thick. Thicker than the CUB 800ml types. I can drop you a sample if you like.

I have a large number of crown seal bottles availble for Melbourne homebrewers.

A family member has the task of cleaning out a store room. There are two pallets of impoted beer, well out of date. The beer might not poison you but I wouldn't drink it.

I'll swap either one bottle of your best homebrew or Coopers Stout for a couple of dozen bottles. BYO crates if possible as some of the boxes are damp.

Update - 21/06/07

I have more of these beasties available in sunny downtown Northcote. :)

Bumping this thread.....

Come & get some bottles :)

i shoulda grabbed some off you at the case swap, if there's any still around i'll grab some too

cheers

-Phill

I can vouch for the bottles being nice, thick and sturdy ala coopers. sadly 650ml though. but still good bottles.

sounds like a great offer. Unfortunately for me I havn't started brewing yet.

if Velophile still has any, why would you let that stop you???? so what if you havent started brewing, if your going to start this just helps you get ready to go. Get what you can when you can in order to be prepared. I havent started all grain brewing but im getting bits and pieces together to help me get ready. PM Velophile and see.

Latest posts

Back