Melbourne Brewers British Ales, 2013

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am new to this whole comp caper so not too sure of protocol but i just dropped off my entry at oscars as I wont be around on sunday and when I entered it on comp website I chose the option of dropping off at G&G a week ago but I never did.......will this be a problem?

Shouldn't be.

PM me your entry details and I'll send them on to the head steward.

fergthebrewer said:
Any word on the results ?
Cheers
Ferg
I just assume I won until told otherwise :)

mxd said:
I reckon that's gold....and i'll run with that too !
I had probs getting on AHB last night , so i reckon that's stuffed everything lol
Cheers
Ferg

mxd said:
Coincidentally, I take the same approach.

I have found this tempers my natural optimism, and makes me used to inevitable disappointment.

Sorry folks - I couldn't get to the comp yesterday, and have just received the results tonight. The results are available on CompMaster now (http://www.compmaster.com.au//compmaster_resultSummary/15/full)

Scoresheets should be available later this evening (read...:3am).

Congratulations to all those who placed, and a big thank you to everyone who entered.

Whilst there was no "prize" for best club, a big congratulations needs to go out to Bayside brewers, who not only had a large number of beers entered, but also for taking the most prizes away.

Cheers all!

Andy

Ok. Sheets are up... let me know if there are any hassles.

BTW - I forgot to mention the great support we received from all the clubs who represented as judges, stewards and administrative assistance. Great job folks, and very much appreciated!

May your brews be good brews...

Andy

Go Bayside !
Good representation from you boys....
So I take it , Bayside will be carpet bombing Westgate's Stout Extravaganza too lol
Cheers
Ferg

Just a question regarding the scores. (no, not my beer)

How does somebody receive a score of Zero for their beer? Surely if it's wet, it's going to get at least a couple of points for appearance.

Entry didn't show up. Registered and paid for but not delivered.

Otherwise courtesy score of 13 is the lowest it should be (badly infected etc)

Great work once again Andy - much appreciated :drinks:

Back