• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Mash Tun & Keg For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xaeros

Reaction score
For anyone wishing to give all-grain brewing a go, I have a Rubbermaid 5 gallon cooler with Phils Phalse bottom and ball valve for sale. Also have a 50 litre keg for use as a boiler. The top has already been cut out. Asking $200 for both. Post or PM me if you are interested.

Cheers

Can you add some photos so we can see condition/sonfig etc etc?
Cheers

Sorry, can't provide photos as I don't have access to a digital camera. Everything is as new; the mash tun has not been used at all (new in December), and the keg has only had beer in it - it is shiny and clean inside and out. By the way, I also have a 3 ring burner for sale that I forgot to add - $25. Unfortunately, SWMBO wants me to reduce my stockpile of 'boys stuff' and these must go to a good home before I've had a chance to use it :(

Surely you could get rid of other boy stuff, but NOT the beer stuff.
Beer stuff is living stuff.
I gave up motorbikes (when we had my son) but would never ever give up my beer stuff.

Doc

:eek:
WHAT...you gave up your motorbike.one thing i wont give up.and my brew gear.

sorry to hear your giving it up xaeros

No No ... not giving up brewing - just can't find time to do all grain at the moment due to family demands, will keep on doing kits and partial mashes though. No one will ever take my fermentors off me :p

thats not so bad then.would be a shame to lose a brewer to the demands of her indoors. :rolleyes:

Welcome back to the wonderful world of K&K Xaeros, definatly a step in the right direction. Great beer, Great price, and half the time and effort.

Back