• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

March pump 809 for sale Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjadeb1984

Reaction score
March pump 809 for sale used 5-6 times also included 2x 1/2" SS male camlock fittings and a 3 piece SS ball valve all brought from prochem

Can buy them online around the $270 mark so let's say, including the fittings

$220 ono

Ok lets make it 220 with free postage. If in Adelaide and want to pick it up I'll make it 200.

Surprised no one's jumped on it.

I've got a few mates that have run marsh pumps for 15+ years.

The ball valves ~ $30 alone and the chugger's have gone up since the drop in the Aus $.

If i didn't have a chugger id take it. If you get stuck and around my way happy to put it in the store to move it for you.

Yeah in surprised too mate. Cheers for your offer I might see how I go for a while. Thanks mate

Yeah might have to put some up I guess. It's all wrapped and boxed tho. I'm sure most people know what a March pump looks like.

mjad said:
I'm sure most people know what a March pump looks like.
Does it look something like a normal pump sold in March. I'm impressed something is being sold in Adelaide on AHB.

It's a bit more mad and happening than a February or April pump.

And Yeah it's a bit quiet on the Adelaide sales of late. Stay tuned for more I'll be getting rid of a mash tun too.

Latest posts

Back