Manly

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattC

Reaction score
GO THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES!!!!!!

YEEEEWWWWWWWWW

You dont go for broncos do you Brad? ;)

YYYEEWWWW

North Sydney Bears. What ever happened to the northern eagles? Why the **** did they merge 2 teams that hated each other? Bring back the bears.

Good win by the Eagles - very sad way for Lockyer's career to end.

I think Matt C is chanting for the Wynnum MANLY SEAgulls in tomorrows QLD cup Grand Final :icon_cheers:

manly played a great game but the broncs weren't that bad really.
Had Copley not botched that try & given one away 5mins later, it would have been a much closer game.

on another note, if that game had been at lang park it would have sold out, yet SFS pulled only 30,000. NSW, the home of rugby league my arse.

Oh, their alright, Wally played for them :icon_chickcheers:

yep and Gene Miles, Greg Dowling and Colin Scott. Yeah, not really a fan :unsure:

actually grew up a Valleys Diehards fan but they're no longer around

This is manly
07_1773922222.jpg

This is Manly
justinbeiber.jpg

Go the Broncos next season.

Im not a manly fan by any means, but they played ridiculously well. Will be hard to beat. If its a storm manly gf, im definately going for manly though. Can't let the cheats win!

on another note, if that game had been at lang park it would have sold out, yet SFS pulled only 30,000. NSW, the home of rugby league my arse.

Just shows you how much most Sydneysiders hate Manly.

Bring back Newtown Jets

Please don't. Leave them where they are. It would kill the awesomeness of the current NSW cup games at Henson Park (the jewel in the crown of rugby league grounds, for the uninitiated)

Edit: I hate Manly.

Corrupt NRL obviously can't afford to have no Sydney teams in the GF. Refs clearly got instructions to blow the Broncos out of the game. First 16 points came from deliberately biased refereeing, poor soft penalties. 2 no try decisions that would have got benefit of the doubt in any other game (or if they were for the other team). Hometown Hayne is the worst referee in the game, why didn't Archer get it? Maybe he has too much ethics to pull a stunt like Hayne and Maxwell did.

Then the Broncos finished the job on themselves by dropping stupid balls and bombing tries.

The fact that they finished 12 points behind and not more is a near miracle, but one that bodes well for the young players in future post-Lockyer.

Bring on the Independent Commission (which incidentally is being held up by the QRL - everyone in Rugby League is too self-interested).

Penalty count or not, manly still would have won. Trust me i don't say that lightly and was definately going for the broncos.

Latest posts

Back