Manly

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best thing about Manly making the Grand Final is we get to watch them cry like little girls when they lose...ha ******* ha.

But shit their gonna be hard to beat...

ROFL thought this thread would bring out the haters!!!

GO THE MIGHTY MAROON AND WHITE

REMEMBER - NO ONE LIKES US AND WE DONT CARE!!!

Cheers

StormSig.png
VS
9ffb0efd.jpg

Cheers

I think what Matt C is trying to say is go the MAROONS

North shore Poondans :p .
I wonder how many free tickets the NRL will have to give away to avoid an embarrassing crowd at the GF, perhaps if it were played at Brookvale it would sell out <_< .

Cheers

+ 1

goodbye darren lockjaw :lol:

The upside to this is it means....... The A-League is about to start!

Bring on the REAL Football!!

REMEMBER - NO ONE LIKES US AND WE DONT CARE!!![/b]

Struggling to even have their own 'ironic' slogan.

You are not Millwall, super Millwall
You are not Millwall, from The Den.
You are not Millwall, super Millwall
No-one like US, WE don't care!

I'll be cheering for NZ. When I was watching a lot of NSW Cup a few years back, James Maloney looked like a first grader waiting to happen. I'm glad he has found a home. How about the last try the Warriors scored. That run and dummy from Johnson was brilliant.

I'm kinda surprised Matai didn't have a case to answer.

How appalling the NRL judiciary is. If Matti n that other tosser played for a non NSW side they would have been out for two weeks or more.

The only consistant thing about the judiciary is their inconsistancy. WHAT A F#$%ing JOKE.

For the first time in my life I now want a New Zealand team to win at sport..
Go the Warriors

Ps; Go the Cowbows U20's

I was actually going to support the warriors until at the start of the game they played the NZ anthem. Why the **** are they playing the NZ anthem this is not an international, this is the ARL grand final FFS. I like the crowd/supporters doing their haka but why the anthem? It doesn't matter that more than half of the players participating are kiwi's its an australian comp.
The fact that they played both anthems made it an Australia v's New Zealand event, so I gues it's go manly :icon_vomit: yes spewin but it's a top game so far.

Cheers

One of those rare occasions where the best team lost the game.

Well **** it all.
In the normal run of things I'd sooner watch dogshit turn white than a game of rugby league, but after the run of outs NZ has encountered recently seismic activity wise, I was really hoping the Warriors might have got up.
But no amount of yelling and swearing at the plasma screen, fist shaking and floor stomping seemed to help.

Plus I love visiting the joint.
Far more than I enjoy visiting Manly.

And I get sentimental when I drink.

And I'm beginning to waffle.

Tough luck Warriors.

Well played Manly....................................................................fags...................................

I was actually going to support the warriors until at the start of the game they played the NZ anthem. Why the **** are they playing the NZ anthem this is not an international, this is the ARL grand final FFS. I like the crowd/supporters doing their haka but why the anthem? It doesn't matter that more than half of the players participating are kiwi's its an australian comp.
The fact that they played both anthems made it an Australia v's New Zealand event, so I gues it's go manly :icon_vomit: yes spewin but it's a top game so far.

Cheers

It made it a game involving teams from Australia and New Zealand. I've heard this complaint a few times and I really don't understand it.

FYI It's the NRL Grand Final, not ARL.

Back