Magnetised Brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the identicle photos of the yeast, except the 'magnetised yeast' have different colours.

Anyone checked this out with the Mormons???

magnets.gif

I'm not trusting ANY article about ANYTHING today or tomorrow (to account for the time difference)

While Cindy Butcher brews for Nail Brewing, I'm pretty certain she's not Dr of Magnetochemistry at UWA.

I have however noticed a difference in attenuation depending on how many fridge magnets I have on my fridge.

So that's the secret, fridge magnets. Always wondered why my beers in the fridge are all on the same side

thats why kegs are stainless, otherwise they'd end up on their side facing north / south.

While Cindy Butcher brews for Nail Brewing, I'm pretty certain she's not Dr of Magnetochemistry at UWA.

I have however noticed a difference in attenuation depending on how many fridge magnets I have on my fridge.

I thought this was an interesting article, but the picture of the 'doctor' in her 'lab clothes' was the tweak!

Great publicity & congratulations to Nail Brewing!!

Matt

DrButcher.jpg

Latest posts

Back